Q/A for 852 FEL

/ Q/A for 852 FEL #1  

mr.wayne

I'm looking to buy an MX5000. Been talking to many dealers. This one dealer told me that an L2232A Q/A coupler for an 853 skidsteer loader would fit right on to the 852 FEL. I would have to purchase the bucket also to fit the 853. This would give me the option to use any skidsteer attachments on my 852 loader. This option would cost $675 more. He also said this has been done and has sold quite a few. What do ya'll think?
Thanks Wayne

/ Q/A for 852 FEL #2  
Why not just get the one made especially for your 852?

John

/ Q/A for 852 FEL
John,
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the only attachments that will fit the 852 Q/A is a bale speer and pallet forks. With the skidsteer Q/A, you can use any attachment that will fit on a skidsteer. And it does'nt have to be kubota brand, it will attach to any bobcat attachment also. I went to my local dealer today, and he said in the near future all kubota Q/A FEL will be skidsteer Q/A. Go figure.
Wayne

/ Q/A for 852 FEL #4  
   / Q/A for 852 FEL
Well I just got back from another dealership and the guy showed me that every Q/A they install on the FEL's for all tractors are skidsteer Q/A's. He said they started this at the beginning of the year. Anyway he made it down to my price, so I'll go back in next week and drop a check to get it rigged out. Can't wait!
Wayne