BX Front Power Angle Blade BX2763A

/ BX Front Power Angle Blade BX2763A #1  

stuarth

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2670
Here's some pictures of my power angle front blade, this is a great attachment that I used on my BX2230. I have since sold the BX2230 and am looking to buy a JD2305. Any thoughts on this? I just don't like the way Kubota has changed to plastic and I feel they did not do a good job like the Deere's

Attachments

• DSC01820.JPG
    DSC01820.JPG
    510.2 KB · Views: 4,968
  • DSC01821.JPG
    DSC01821.JPG
    528.9 KB · Views: 3,636
  • DSC01822.JPG
    DSC01822.JPG
    533.7 KB · Views: 2,508
   / BX Front Power Angle Blade BX2763A #2  
stuarth said:
Any thoughts on this? I just don't like the way Kubota has changed to plastic and I feel they did not do a good job like the Deere's

But your BX 2230 didn't have the plastic fenders so why did you sell it? :confused:

Everyone has personal preferences for what they like in a tractor and if yours is Deere then you should definitely go for that. I doubt, however, that a Deere tractor would do a better job than a comparable Kubota (or any other brand) tractor though.

/ BX Front Power Angle Blade BX2763A
I did not have the FEL or Woods BH and instead of making the investment with this tractor I thought I would jump into the BX24 and have a fresh warranty for about the same money. But from what I am reading I don't want to get involved with the fender and battery cover issues on the BX's I am reading about. I did call Kubota and they said the new BX's have ribs in the plastic and that they should be okay but nothing on the battery cover that does not fit very well.

/ BX Front Power Angle Blade BX2763A #4  
stuarth said:
I did not have the FEL or Woods BH and instead of making the investment with this tractor I thought I would jump into the BX24 and have a fresh warranty for about the same money.

Ahh... I understand completely now! Makes sense, and I can understand why you might look at the Deere. Just check over at the Deere forums and make sure they aren't having similar (or worse) issues with their new tractors.

Good luck with whatever you decide to buy!

/ BX Front Power Angle Blade BX2763A #5  
IMO, the Kubota is better built where it counts than the Deere. I had a Deere X585 with all the attachments, but wanted to move up.

I was convinced that I wanted the 2305, but no BH option except after market. By the way, Deere gets funny on warrantee if you have non-deere accessories attached for an intention the machine was not designed for. Then looked at the 2320. Nice, a bit big for my needs, but found out if you hook up the Deere BH the subframe prevents you from ever using a MMM. I went with the
BX24, which I consider to be a better built and better value machine. Remember, plastic is just the cosmetics and is used all over for car parts such as bumpers, grilles, etc.. It does not rust, is resilient to minor impacts ie: no dents, and in the case of Kubota is solid color all the way through - so when (no if!)it gets scratched the color remains the same.

I was and still am a Deere fan, but I really think Kubota has the best sub compact offering.

Well I did it, I went green with a 2305 JD. I think this is very much the same as the Kubota that I liked very much too but I prefer the pedals more on the JD and I think the seat on the JD is much more comfortable. As far as the tractor goes I sure hope where it counts it is as good of quality as the Kubota was. I have that blade in my garage and would love to see it put to use on someones BX. My email is shende@adelphia.net if I can help make that happen let me know.

/ BX Front Power Angle Blade BX2763A #7  
stuarth said:
I have that blade in my garage and would love to see it put to use on someones BX. My email is shende@adelphia.net if I can help make that happen let me know.

Stuarth - It might help, if you could tell us the city and state where the blade is located. I didn't see anything in your profile.

/ BX Front Power Angle Blade BX2763A #8  
I'm also interested. Sent you a PM a day or two ago asking about the blade, but got no reply. Please send me a PM. thanks Dusty

I am sorry, I am in Aurora, Ohio.
I think I added that to the classified ad I entered.

/ BX Front Power Angle Blade BX2763A #10  
Good luck with whatever you decide to buy!
He will get the 2305 then get rid of it and get a BX25 .

RayBo said:
I had a Deere X585 with all the attachments, but wanted to move up.
How would you rate the BX1500 compared to the x585?