Self-Leveling - basic question

/ Self-Leveling - basic question #11  
rbargeron - There's a bunch of them in the "Goodbye Kubota, Hello EarthForce" thread in "Other Brands". If you go to <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=other&Number=72595&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=7&vc=1>this link</A>, about 3/4 way down, you'll see the first one. Then, spread over the next few pages, you'll find another couple dozen pictures.

/ Self-Leveling - basic question #12  

/ Self-Leveling - basic question
Like I said to Rat - I've not been keeping up. But I just went through the EF-5 story - Great ! Certainly removes any doubt about your TW (tractor whacko) status ! Of course that became clear about the time the Michelins went on the L4310. Any pictures of the EF-5 with dirt on it yet?

Dick

/ Self-Leveling - basic question #15  
Dick - Oh yeah, no doubt about it - my tractor whacko status hasn't been in any danger for some time now...

As for dirt, not much in the pictures, but if you look at the second one in my post to MarkV above, you can see that I dug holes with the rear tires pushing a gravel pile around... Ok, so it's not much - I'll work on getting some dirtier pictures, just for you.