Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #21  
Bob_Young said:
Uhhhh....I gotta ask. Position Control on the 3pt. hitch,.....right? FEL fixed, or does it detach?

Cool unit. I think this is what you're lookin' for workinallthetime.

Thanks for posting the info, Steve.
Bob

Position and fixed...

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #22  
Bob_Young said:
Uhhhh....I gotta ask. Position Control on the 3pt. hitch,.....right? FEL fixed, or does it detach?
Bob
The literature I have in front of me says "Features at a glance". It lists the FEL as having a Skid Steer type quick couplers (TL500). Listed under "Loader Options" it lists , third function valve kit, 60" heavy duty quick attach bucket, 66" light material quick attach bucket, bolt on cutting edge for both buckets, quick attach pallet fork and quick attach bale spear. It all sound good to me. :)

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #23  
gotcha said:
The literature I have in front of me says "Features at a glance". It lists the FEL as having a Skid Steer type quick couplers (TL500). Listed under "Loader Options" it lists , third function valve kit, 60" heavy duty quick attach bucket, 66" light material quick attach bucket, bolt on cutting edge for both buckets, quick attach pallet fork and quick attach bale spear. It all sound good to me. :)

If I had an option it would be for a GST or HST transmission. With so little HP, every bit counts.

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #24  
Any idea of the over all height, width and length?

I'm trying to get an ideal of just how large of a door and barn space needed.

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #25  
   / Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #26  
_RaT_ said:
It shows the rear tread as 41.3"
Wheel base is 62.2
Hoe transport height as 89.1" and 53.7" wide
The only thing it does not list is the height of the ROPS/FOPS and I have been looking for some time now. :)

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #27  
It would be nice if that ROPS/FOPS could be removed easily for working under an overhang. FOPS removal looks simple from the bolt placement; dunno about ROPS removal.

Yikes, 5500lbs. being hauled around by what is basically a B7610 engine. Doesn't sound like agility will this tractor's long suit. Lessee, weight increase over the B21 is something like 45%. Power increase is only about 24%. Seems like 30HP would've been a better match. People have complained about the L3130 being a bit doggy in full dress with backhoe. This thing weighs almost as much but has only 26HP.

Might have to use Low range to go uphill.
Bob

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #28  
Bob_Young said:
It would be nice if that ROPS/FOPS could be removed easily for working under an overhang. FOPS removal looks simple from the bolt placement; dunno about ROPS removal.

Yikes, 5500lbs. being hauled around by what is basically a B7610 engine. Doesn't sound like agility will this tractor's long suit. Lessee, weight increase over the B21 is something like 45%. Power increase is only about 24%. Seems like 30HP would've been a better match. People have complained about the L3130 being a bit doggy in full dress with backhoe. This thing weighs almost as much but has only 26HP.

Might have to use Low range to go uphill.
Bob
By what the dealer told me is that it appears that Kubota listed at least the B21, L35 and L48 weights in the liteature less the bucket and BH. Taking that into consideration the B26 isn't all that much more than the B21. :)

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #29  
gotcha said:
By what the dealer told me is that it appears that Kubota listed at least the B21, L35 and L48 weights in the liteature less the bucket and BH. Taking that into consideration the B26 isn't all that much more than the B21. :)

I question anything a dealer tells me.

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #30  
mike69440 said:
I question anything a dealer tells me.
My sentiments also, but one has to start some place. Then you bring your findings here and then everyone weighs in on their feelings. Am I correct??? :)