Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #51  
just wish you could lose the roof, maybe have an option for foldable rops with a discount

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #52  
workinallthetime said:
just wish you could lose the roof, maybe have an option for foldable rops with a discount
I kinda like the FOPS as it may protect me from a falling meteor and it will keep my hair dry when it rains. :)
The Gotcha man

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #53  
It'll keep the SEAT dry when it rains...a feature I'd overlooked. Hair? Whazzhat?

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #54  
I have been doing alot of shopping and asking alot of questions and thought I was finished until my wife asked about this tractor. She said "go ahead and sit on it". That is one smart tractor. But, the cost is out of my range of 27 and some change.
Now everything is second best.

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #55  
It's still a new model... you might be able to pick one up in a couple of years for less. I've seen some nice B21's in the $15,500 to $17,000 range.

I'd spring for the B26 with factory thumb if I could justify the cost. It is just big enough to operate the attachments I'd like to have and small enough that I could still trailer it with what I've got.

Till then, it is my old reliable BX23 at the ready!

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #56  
Guys,
When i bought my B26 back in Oct.,i thought "man thats alot of money"-
and it is, no doubt about it.Its more than i paid new for my 04 F250 and my
tandem axle trailer combined.But i beleive that pound for pound,in a machine of its size it is a great machine.
I bought a B7610 back in 2004 (new) with FEL and Woods BH. It was a very good machine and worked like a champ.But the more i used it the more i realized i was using it for something it was not meant to be used for ALL the time...constant FEL and BH work.
Like i said it was a great machine but if you asked a dealer and he told you the truth i'm sure they would tell you the same.Actually if i could have afforded it i would still have it AND my new B26.Oh well.:(
Anyway,the B26 is meant to handle more stress and strain than a tractor like my B7610 was meant to.I was afraid if i kept using it for that type of work i'd hurt the little bugger.Of course with enough abuse i'm sure the B26 can be damaged also.But its built for it so thats one reason it costs more.
My point is ,if i could do over again ,knowing my intended uses for my tractor,i'd get the B26.Considering how much i lost at trade time on a tractor that was just getting broke in i would have been much further ahead.If i would have got the B26 in the first place i'd be many $$$$ ahead.Which
taught me a lesson-Try to buy the machine that best fits your needs the first time-you wont be sorry:) ......Happy Tractoring.........digger2

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #57  
Echoning Diggers comments, I was going to buy L5030's with BH90s...and when comparing the cost to L48s, I found it only about $3-5K more to go to L48s which are 2x more machine for the $. The upfront cost is easly earned back from superior performance, construction, and value as is with the B26 compared to other tractors of the same size. Nice machine. It is what it is.

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #58  
I just bought one and am very impressed. I do a lot of home work before I buy, anything, and let me tell you I'm impressed. It was expensive but far better than anything in its size and range. I really feel like I got more than my moneys worth. Nuff said.