Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #1  

Steve

Tractor
Kubota, all models
We've just completed a new website section for the new B26 (replaces B21) Kubota tractor loader bachoe for your viewing and shopping pleasure.
Lots of new models and more hp to boot.

see-> New webpage with lots of links for specs, photos, info, features

New* Kubota B26

Best wishes for Merry Christmas,
Steve
Carver Equip
Dunn, NC
wildtky25@aol.com

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #2  
Nice, what's the retail on this?

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #3  
That right there looks like the perfect tractor to own,power,speed ,a thumb ,a roof,one can only dream
ALAN

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #4  
So it looks like the new curvy-boom Kubota hoe that replaces the
BT751 is called the BT820. Any idea at what hydraulic pressure those
force specs are rated?

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #5  
Steve, it is nice to see you stop by it has been awhile. Hope all is well for you and yours. The B26 looks like a great package.

MarkV

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model
Good morning,
The B26 will list out around $28000 and quotes are ranging from $24800+ depending on options and buckets request.
In general, they are running around a $1000 ore than the B21s.

We are real excited about the B26. It extra loader capacity will come in handy especially with 4n1 buckets use.

Merry Christmas,
Steve
wildtrky25@aol.com
Carver Equipment Introduction

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #7  
Nice machine. It looks to be almost the same specs as the old L35, just a touch smaller.

jb

Oh yeah! Steve, I want to thank you for the wonderful support you have provided over the years. Your website is a wealth of information on tractors both from a purchasing and a using standpoint. I often direct people there just to learn the basics. Good stuff!

Merry Christmas!

Jb

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #8  
If I had the choice between a new B26 or an slighly used L-35 for the same $$, The L-35 would be my choice. The L-35 has a very tight turn radius, and outspecs the B26. Those tiny front tires on the B-26 do not appeal to me. The L-35 has a proven history of reliability, and 2000 hours on these machines is nothing. I always felt the B-21 and now the B-26 fetch a premium price as they fill at niche market. The Kioti TLB does not come close to these machines in productivity.

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #9  
Can someone tell me aprox. when these B26 TLB's will actually start arriving at the dealers? I can't wait to see one for real!!!!!

/ Kubota B 26 Tractor Loader Backhoe, new model #10  
Thanks for Sharing the Scope on this new Tractor, I have heard of it via back room chats for some time now. I currentley have a BX 23, but will be trading up, hopefully in Feburary 2007.