New L4740HST delivered this morning!

/ New L4740HST delivered this morning! #1  

66gladiator

Silver Member
Tractor
Various
Took delivery of our 1st 40 series this morning.
Even the way the tractor is crated is totally different. Beautiful machine, even in the crate.
The new auto idle HST with "sensitivity" adjustment, anti-stall/auto downshift is awesome. Got to drive one at the October meeting for about ten minutes. Can't wait to really try one out.
Got to get this one in the shop and asembled very soon.

/ New L4740HST delivered this morning! #2  
Todd lets get er assembled quick and I'll come by and take a look. A posted picture would be nice too.

I have been by your dealeship a couple of times when I am in York to see a customer. I usually drive HWY 321 and stop at the Peach Tree roadside market and then swing by your dealership to see what you have on the lot. You guys have a nice dealership, looks new, clean, and a good inventory.

I have been buy twice, the first time someone gave me a free "York County Kubota" hat. I have done alot of free advertizing for you. But now the hat is to dirty and the wife won't let me wear it out except when working around the house:eek: :( . Any chance I can get a new one if I come by:confused: :eek: ;) :D .

/ New L4740HST delivered this morning!
We will probably be able to assemble the L4740 sometime next week.
The shop is pretty busy trying to take care of all the "presents" before this weekend. I'll keep you posted on the progress.
The tractor is already drawing some attention, even in the crate.:cool:
Next time you are by this way, stop & introduce yourself, I'll try to scare up a hat.

I'll tell you what, anybody from TBN that stops in and mentions TBN, will also receive a hat!

/ New L4740HST delivered this morning! #4  
We got our first 4740 about a month ago and got another half dozen GL40's about a week ago. They sure are moving these out quickly.

/ New L4740HST delivered this morning! #5  
Pictures?

/ New L4740HST delivered this morning!
N80 said:
Pictures?
In this technological wonderland?!?
We don't have no stinkin cameras!

Besides, you are close enough for a personal tour. Come on over next week.

I'll bring my camera Tuesday, and post them tuesday night.

/ New L4740HST delivered this morning! #7  
66gladiator said:
In this technological wonderland?!?
We don't have no stinkin cameras!

Besides, you are close enough for a personal tour. Come on over next week.

I'll bring my camera Tuesday, and post them tuesday night.

Oh, Man! You're kill'n Christmas! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!