Kubota BH75 backhoe

/ Kubota BH75 backhoe #1  

Piperflyer

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota3030HST
Can you tell me a rough price for a new BH 75 backhoe?

/ Kubota BH75 backhoe #3  
Got two quotes recently ( with purchase of tractor) for $6000 +/- $50

/ Kubota BH75 backhoe #4  
Piperflyer said:
Can you tell me a rough price for a new BH 75 backhoe?

Spend the extra money, and get the BH90, so you won't regret it in the future! Make sure any backhoe you purchase is a sub-frame mount only; if you decide to look at other units? You won't have to move your tractor as much for ditching with the BH90, and the extra depth is well worth the cost. You will find many more jobs for the hoe also. The resale value is better if you ever decide to sell it.

/ Kubota BH75 backhoe #5  
What is the primary use of the hoe; landscaping, future home construction, and etc? Is your tractor limited to the BH75 only? If it is future home construction the BH90 will save you a lot of money in a rural environment with septic systems, underground utilities, and many other projects.

/ Kubota BH75 backhoe
I own the Kubota 3030 2006. Would the BH90 fit my tractor?

/ Kubota BH75 backhoe #7  
They show the BH75 only for the B3030.

/ Kubota BH75 backhoe #8  
Only the BH75 will fit on the 3030 and they are a great unit. You'd need to go to the Grand L-series to use the BH90.

/ Kubota BH75 backhoe #9  
Actually, the BH75 has had some problems with bent cylinders. I think Kubota has addressed the issue, but I'm not sure that it was a happy resolution. I'm in the market for a BH for my B7800, and so far the research is showing a third party (Woods) is the way to go. Less money, great quality, great rep, and all the features of the Kubota products. My 2 cents.

/ Kubota BH75 backhoe
Thanks everyone for the info "Happy New Year"