Price Check Kubota b7200 pricing

/ Kubota b7200 pricing #1  

drmlc

I'm looking at buying a b7200 from a local person, it has 900 hours, but looks to have been well cared for. The engine shows no signs of leaking, there is no smoke blow by and it started up in 20 degree weather without a problem. The transmission doesnt have any problems and he's including a 5' finish mower and a 5' rear blade. He used it for 8 months mowing for the city and they told him they arent hiring seasonal help this year and he's expecting another kid so he's just looking to get rid of it. He's asking 3500, does that seem like a fair price?

btw
I'm new here, hi :)

Dave

/ Kubota b7200 pricing #2  
You didn't say where you were located, but if the tires are ok and the mower deck operates ok, it sounds like a real fair deal to me.

/ Kubota b7200 pricing
psdx said:
You didn't say where you were located, but if the tires are ok and the mower deck operates ok, it sounds like a real fair deal to me.

Sorry about that, I'm in MO. The tractor is a 1983 17HP. The mower works fine and he said he bought the mower and blade new when he got the tractor.

/ Kubota b7200 pricing #4  
Helloooo and welcome to TBN Dave.
Would that be HST or Gear tranny?
Will the owner let you take it for spin so you can test the brakes,also check the steering...also try and get feel if the rear hubs aren't worn.

Check this site out for more info on B7200.
TractorData.com - Kubota B7200

/ Kubota b7200 pricing #5  
Hello Dave,

Welcome to the forum. Not sure what you plan on doing with the (a) tractor? I believe the B-7200 is 18 hp or so. wondering if there is a FEL with the deal or just the mower deck.

I guess the price is okay, but I think it all depends upon what you plan to use it for. If you are doing mowing then it will do the job for you. Adding a front end loader would not be cheap to do.

Just my two cents.

Wayne

/ Kubota b7200 pricing
I plan to use it to mow about 5 acres and to get a tiller to till my grandmas garden, and possibly buying a PHD when we put a fence up. I dont plan on using a front end loader.

It's not an HST. Yes the owner is willing to let me drive it around. I drove it around a little already, everything seemed to work great. I'm gonna go over again on saturday and drive it around some more. I'm not sure what you mean by get a feel if the rear hubs arent worn.

/ Kubota b7200 pricing
crud forgot to mention its 4 wheel drive

/ Kubota b7200 pricing #8  
drmlc said:
I'm not sure what you mean by get a feel if the rear hubs arent worn.

Listen for slipping or slight wobble...best notice in high gear 1/4 throttle.

/ Kubota b7200 pricing
Thomas said:
Listen for slipping or slight wobble...best notice in high gear 1/4 throttle.

Thanks for the heads up, I listened and couldn't hear any slipping or wobbling. I'll try and post some pictures soon

/ Kubota b7200 pricing #10  
Heck go buy it and we will all take it for a ride!