New BX1500 was delivered on Friday

/ New BX1500 was delivered on Friday #1  

amigauser

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2601
My new BX1500 was delivered this past Friday :D . I finally got a chance today to take a few pictures of my new toy (I mean tool). So far I am very happy with the BX1500. My main use will be mowing but I also purchased the FEL for small jobs. I own a B3030 for more heavy duty loader work.

I purchased the basic tractor with the factory 54" MMM, factory FEL and the factory Work Light.

I highly recommend Brady Barlow - Barlow Equipment - Home of the Kubota Tractor Package Builder
I am located in Connecticut but Brady made the pre-sale experience very painless and he delivered the tractor to me at a price less than I could purchase the tractor for anywhere in the New England area. He promptly answered all of my questions and delivered the tractor when he said he would.

Norm

Attachments

• BX1500-front.jpg
    BX1500-front.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 862
  • BX1500-front2.jpg
    BX1500-front2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 628
  • BX1500-rear.jpg
    BX1500-rear.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 593
  • BX1500-side.jpg
    BX1500-side.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 631
  • BX1500-side2.jpg
    BX1500-side2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 680
   / New BX1500 was delivered on Friday #2  
Congratulations! Nice looking set-up! :)

/ New BX1500 was delivered on Friday #3  
Very nice little machine. I didn't realize the 1500 had a single bucket cylinder. Pretty cool looking setup. Have fun... and make sure you give that 3030 some seat time also so it doesn't get jealous!! :D

/ New BX1500 was delivered on Friday #4  
Amigauser -

Very nice machine, huh? I'm thrilled with mine - and I've only been able to plow a few inches with it so far. Congrats!

Is the front blade in the background for the B3030? Looks brand new.

I'd be interested in comparisons between the "heft" of the BX1500 against the B3030 - I don't mean in terms of horsepower - but rather the difference in quality. For instance, does the FEL controls feel very different? How about when you engage the PTO? Hydro drive?

I've assumed that the BX1500 is just a smaller size, but similar quality, tractor to Kubota's full line - but haven't driven others to compare.

/ New BX1500 was delivered on Friday #5  
Amigauser:

I purchased my BX1500 in '05 and never thought of looking outside New England. I guess I assumed that any shipping cost would offset the higher prices in this area. What did you pay for your set up and contrast that with the quotes you received in New England.

/ New BX1500 was delivered on Friday
The delivered price was $9670 for everything (tractor,MMM,FEL,Worklight and delivery). The tractor with MMM was $7600 the FEL was $2000 and the Worklight was $70. All prices included delivery.

I was quoted over $10,000 everywhere else not including delivery. I am pretty sure I saved over $1,000 +.

/ New BX1500 was delivered on Friday
bxowner said:
Amigauser -

Very nice machine, huh? I'm thrilled with mine - and I've only been able to plow a few inches with it so far. Congrats!

Is the front blade in the background for the B3030? Looks brand new.

I'd be interested in comparisons between the "heft" of the BX1500 against the B3030 - I don't mean in terms of horsepower - but rather the difference in quality. For instance, does the FEL controls feel very different? How about when you engage the PTO? Hydro drive?

I've assumed that the BX1500 is just a smaller size, but similar quality, tractor to Kubota's full line - but haven't driven others to compare.

That is the plow for the B3030 in the background. I had it on the tractor but put the FEL back on as we have yet to get any mesurable snow here in Connecticut. It is brand new. I purchased the B3030 back in October so the snow blade has yet to get any use. I have been hoping for some snow to test it out. ;)

The B3030HDSC is a much more "hefty" machine. It has the factory cab and loaded rear tires so it probably weighs over 2+ times what the BX1500 weighs. As far as the feel of the controls I would say they are pretty similar. The quality and fit/finish appear about the same to. You are still getting Kubota quality although the B3030 is manufactured in Japan and shipped over were the BX (other then the drivetrain) is manufactured in Georgia. The B3030 has three HTSC ranges (hi,medium,low) were the BX1500 only has two (high,low).

I purchased the BX mainly for mowing but I ordered the FEL as I figured it would be good to have and help resale down the road. I went with the "older" BX model as I have heard to many complaints here on TBN regarding the "new" models with all the plastic. Plus the BX1500 with the $600 year end rebate was much cheaper then say a new BX1850 and the BX1500 is all I really needed for mowing.

Norm

/ New BX1500 was delivered on Friday #8  
amigauser said:
My new BX1500 was delivered this past Friday :D . I finally got a chance today to take a few pictures of my new toy (I mean tool). So far I am very happy with the BX1500. My main use will be mowing but I also purchased the FEL for small jobs. I own a B3030 for more heavy duty loader work.

I purchased the basic tractor with the factory 54" MMM, factory FEL and the factory Work Light.

I highly recommend Brady Barlow - Barlow Equipment - Home of the Kubota Tractor Package Builder
I am located in Connecticut but Brady made the pre-sale experience very painless and he delivered the tractor to me at a price less than I could purchase the tractor for anywhere in the New England area. He promptly answered all of my questions and delivered the tractor when he said he would.

Norm
How's the BX 1500 doing by now?

/ New BX1500 was delivered on Friday #9  
amigauser said:

Norm
They should be dropping a couple of BX1500s off here tomorrow.

/ New BX1500 was delivered on Friday #10  
amigauser said:

I highly recommend Brady Barlow -
*Barlow Equipment - Home of the Kubota Tractor Package Builder

Norm
*They dropped my 2 BX1500s off here yesterday about noon.