My new L3830...see what you all caused!

/ My new L3830...see what you all caused! #1  

Redbug

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3830HST
I got a L3830HST with 2 rear remotes, R4's, Quick Attach on a 72" WR Long 4n1 bucket with toothbar. I got the WR Long valve kit on the loader. And that's me grinnin' ear to ear.

Attachments

• My Tractor 2-9-2007 002.jpg
    My Tractor 2-9-2007 002.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 838
  • My Tractor 2-9-2007 003.jpg
    My Tractor 2-9-2007 003.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 670
  • My Tractor 2-9-2007 005.jpg
    My Tractor 2-9-2007 005.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 627
  • My Tractor1 2-9-2007 021.jpg
    My Tractor1 2-9-2007 021.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 683
   / My new L3830...see what you all caused! #2  
Thats one heck of a tractor. What are you planning to use it for?? How much extra was the 4 in one? You're going to a very busy guy practicing with that baby. Have fun and nice purchase...

/ My new L3830...see what you all caused! #3  
Mighty pretty tractor there, Redbug. Now get on outside and put it to work.

Your rear tires look like they have a considerable amount more pressure than mine. I bought a low pressure tire gauge, to check my air pressures, also it could just be the way the tractor is sitting and the angle from the camera.

steve

Just wait you will be buying more implements soon.

/ My new L3830...see what you all caused! #4  
Redbug said:
I got a L3830HST with 2 rear remotes, R4's, Quick Attach on a 72" WR Long 4n1 bucket with toothbar. I got the WR Long valve kit on the loader. And that's me grinnin' ear to ear.

Now get busy getting your tractor customized. For starters, get the bucket level indicator cut down to size. You will snag it and bend it with the stock length. I must have taken about 1 foot off mine. Its a great tractor.

Last edited:
   / My new L3830...see what you all caused! #5  
I thought I was the only one that bent my Bucket level indicator. Hooked it on a tree.....

/ My new L3830...see what you all caused!
Thanks for the compliments, guys. I guess I'm no longer "a pickup man", since "she thinks my tractor's sexy".

I spent a couple hours crawling around on it...like an ant on a bisquit. You guys know! I went over it checking for loose bolts, placing more tie wraps, etc. I do need to check tire pressures. Just getting familiar with it. Today, I will order the service/repair manual, (you can order from a few places online also, around $100), and will probably get a disk this week. I think the 4n1 was around $2000...I have to look at the invoice. I plan on using the tractor for food plots, etc. at my hunt club, (6500 acres), and a few odd jobs. We plan to buy some some acreage in the southern part of the state, where we will build our dream home and have some real elbow room. All part of the big plan. I have 6 years to go before retirement. I am a deliberate sort of person and planner by nature. We have been saving up and investing, and don't owe anything. Life can be a bowl of cherries...if you plan ahead, stay healthy, (don't smoke, etc), and control your environment as best as possible, (avoiding the dysfunctionals, ...especially at work... and elsewhere, etc).

Last edited:
   / My new L3830...see what you all caused! #7  
A tractor that's made to work, looks great, and good luck. Sounds like you're a hunter, deer or birds?

/ My new L3830...see what you all caused! #8  
Words to live by. Nice tractor. With all these pics of new nice tractors I can see more and more that I am just a "wannabe", but I can live with that. In your last picture what is that tree or bush in your yard directly behind you and your new addition?

Watgad

Attachments

• Kubota.JPG
    Kubota.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 354
   / My new L3830...see what you all caused! #9  
Very nice, now remember, fold the ROPS up before you do anything! We want to see you here when you retire and get that new place.

/ My new L3830...see what you all caused!
Hello Olezz, Yes, I do a lot of hunting down here. Deer season, (gun season), runs August 15 thru Jan 1, and we mostly hunt the bigger bucks...nothing less than 14 inch spread. We kill a lot of hogs, too. The hogs run amok and we have summertime hog culls even in June and July...when it's hot. I have welded up a few hog traps for variety. I guess it's a way of life for us in my Club and it's not really so much as killing animals and trophys and all that anymore...as it is a place to go and be with passionate like minded people who have neat toys to play with, (tractors, atv's, guns, mudboggin, trucks, dogs, cooking out), and doing different fun things together. We all have campers we keep out there with electricity, walk in cooler, satellite TV, etc. I also fish mostly saltwater when I have a chance...mostly off Charleston or Beaufort. I have a 20' Key West boat which is a good near shore boat.

Watgad, I think what you see behind me is a small live oak tree growing in front...Live oaks do not drop their leaves in the winter like the other oaks do. They are mostly a coastal plain tree and Columbia is about as far inland as they grow naturally. They have the densest wood, (heavy), of any other North American tree.