Thanks and Pic

/ Thanks and Pic #1  

MMLawn

Well you guys don't know it but you all helped me buy a new tractor...LOL

I own a rather good sized Lawn and Landscape company and needed a slightly smaller tractor with FEL than the JD 3320 that I already had. I am a true Green JD fan and own tens of thousands of dollars of John Deere commercial landscaping equipment and mowers. However I didn't really care for their tractors smaller than the 3320, and I have heard only good things about Kubota so I started my "internet research". Found this site and after visiting two different Bota dealers and reading here I decided that the B3030 was just what I was looking. One dealer had very little stock wise but the 2nd one 20 miles away had an outstanding selection. So I decided Wednesday to buy and picked it up Friday (my 3030 was still in the crate when I visited the dealer). Besides the FEL I also had him add a Sitrex 250# spreader, box blade and 5' Bush-Hog brand Rotary cutter (I grew up in the country so we call ALL rotary cutters bushhogs, no matter the brand. LOL ). From reading on here I'd say my price was okay I guess, $13,650 for the tractor, $3200 for the 403 FEL installed with guard for a total of $16,850.00. I paid another $1,975.00 for the rest if the implts for a total of $18,825 for everything.

Thanks for the info even though ya'll didn't know at the time you were giving it!

The required pic... forgive the blurry it was taken with a camera phone. ALso the Bushhog is on the truck flat bed as my bigger true equipment trailer was in the shop getting a spindle replaced.

Attachments

• 02-10-07_1026.jpg
    02-10-07_1026.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 574
   / Thanks and Pic #2  
You'll have a great time with the machine. Keep in touch as to how you like it.......

/ Thanks and Pic #3  
Welcome to Tractorbynet. There's certainly nothing wrong with John Deere equipment, but I'll bet you'll like that Kubota, too.

/ Thanks and Pic #4  
That's a great price. I paid just a bit more than that for my B3030, FEL, 60" MMM and 5" RB in August of '05. When I was tractor shopping I also looked at the JD3320 and thought it was a little too big for my needs. So, I ended up with the B3030 and couldn't be happier. Good luck to you and I hope the B3030 makes a lot of money for your business.

/ Thanks and Pic #5  
Welcome to TBN MMLawn.

Congrats on your new investment and my your business grow.

/ Thanks and Pic #7  
Maybe it's the camera but that front bucket looks HUGE! Is that the standard one?

Oh and congrats on the machine...need clearer pictures soon! :D

/ Thanks and Pic #8  
Welcome to TBN, nice tractor. I looked at JD too when I changed my BX23 for a B3030. I think you'll like a B3030 since it's rather light for its size compared to a JD (less agressive on the lawn, your clients will be happier).

Have fun