new B3030 Quick Attach Question

/ new B3030 Quick Attach Question #1  

Friver

After much thought and lots of reading - primarily on this forum, I have ordered a new B3030HSD. It is coming with a LA403 FEL, BH80X Woods Backhoe with Thumb, ATI Grapple, and a chain box mounted on FEL. I also had them add clamp on pallet forks. After I came home, decided to add Woods 72" rear blade and Tooth bar. Delivery was supposed to be on Friday, but the dealer called today to say Pallet forks wont fit over the toothbar. I know there are several threads here that talk about the Pallet forks fitting over the toothbar, but it got me to thinking. Now considering adding Quick attach to Fel and getting a real set of Pallet forks. Opens many more options - front blade for instance.
The dealer was not able to give me a price on the phone for the quick attach and the Pallet Forks. He said he would get back to me. Still waiting. Does anyone know a ballpark figure for this upgrade (quick attach and Pallet forks). I realize there are different brands, but would like to know whether I can ponder the upgrade - or if it is just too much money.
Thanks for the help, and any info appreciated.
Friver

/ new B3030 Quick Attach Question #2  
Can't remember exactly what price I paid for thr ATI quick attach ( I think somewhere around 500)for my 5030 but I can tell I would not buy a tractor without it as I change to a snowplow from the bucket every fall and then back again in the spring. I also switch from bucket to pallet forks(borrowed from a friend) and back again in the summer. The quick attach saves alot of time, frustration and bruised knuckles. I don't need help to change implements, just pull up and pull a couple levers drop one implement, pull up to the next implement push down the levers and go to work . Nice and easy.I had a 3010 w/o the quick attach before the 5030 and the changes were a royal pain. Plus the ATI accepts skidsteer attachments. Definetly worth the money.

/ new B3030 Quick Attach Question #3  
If you have a standard Kubota bucket for your ATI attachments. Then you will need modify the bucket to accept a QA. The other option is a pin type QA. Works great for the homeowner. I have this system on my tractor. Pallet forks and QA cost about $1200 several years ago.
Below is a picture of my QA using different attachments.
3593d1014584233-kubota-quick-coupler-37-112292-quikcoupl.jpg

/ new B3030 Quick Attach Question
Thanks for the advice - and the pictures. The tractor is coming with the standard LA403 bucket. It is still at the dealers, so there are still some options open to me. The more I think about it, the more I am inclined to spend the money and do it "right". My shop/garage is in a semi remote area and it is often difficult to get help moving heavy items. If I could easily drop the bucket and attach the pallet forks, I would be much more inclined to use it, thus saving my back etc.
Thanks again Ronjhall for the pictures. I am a visual kind of guy. It helps a great deal to see photos of something.
I will be talking with the dealer today. Likely will be pushing back delivery till middle of next week, but that works better for me anyhow.
Any other options or ideas you think I should consider, please speak up.
Friver

/ new B3030 Quick Attach Question #5  
Friver said:
I will be talking with the dealer today. Likely will be pushing back delivery till middle of next week, but that works better for me anyhow.
Any other options or ideas you think I should consider, please speak up.
Friver
I have many attachments for my B2910. Previous model to B3030. Here is a link to MY Photo's on TBN Should give you some idea's on how to spend your money.:D

/ new B3030 Quick Attach Question #6  
I think I have the same thing as mikeyd. I paid around 650 a few months ago.
I have a B2630 ( 403 loader also) and I had the dealer install the ATI Tach All. This let's you hook up to "standard skidsteer QA" attachments with no modification.
This is great for me as I have a L3830 and I can share my grappe between the two tractors.

ATI Corporation - Tach-All(tm) Quick Attach

Last edited:
   / new B3030 Quick Attach Question
Wow! Someone with more gizmos than me.
Thanks Ronjhall for the link to your Photos - giving me more ideas and questions.
The area I will be using the tractor in looks very similar to what you have - lots of pine trees and snow.
As I mentioned, the tractor is still at the dealer - havent taken possesion yet, and the saleman is out of town. I have pretty much deicded to add the quick attach, but here comes a newbie question - should I go with the "kubota" quick attach option, or the one from ATI? Any real difference?
I will likely end up getting a snowblade and or blower for the tractor. Not sure beyond that what I would be adding, but mowing will not be one of the chores.

/ new B3030 Quick Attach Question #8  
I have a B3030 cab model with the ATI Tach-All quick attach. The benefit of the Tach-All is you can use any skid steer quick attach implement as long as the weight is not to great. The factory Kubota one is a pin type and they only offer the bucket and pallet forks for it. With the skid steer type you can go on eBay or elsewhere and pick up blades, booms, spades, etc. that mount to a skid steer type connection. Also most if not all grapples uses a skid steer type mount. I don't regret getting mine with it and I would not order another tractor without one.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/3880/sort/1/cat/all/page/1

Norm

/ new B3030 Quick Attach Question #9  
amigauser said:
I have a B3030 cab model with the ATI Tach-All quick attach. The benefit of the Tach-All is you can use any skid steer quick attach implement as long as the weight is not to great. The factory Kubota one is a pin type and they only offer the bucket and pallet forks for it. With the skid steer type you can go on eBay or elsewhere and pick up blades, booms, spades, etc. that mount to a skid steer type connection. Also most if not all grapples uses a skid steer type mount. I don't regret getting mine with it and I would not order another tractor without one.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/3880/sort/1/cat/all/page/1

Norm
What attachments have you used with your QA? Looks nice.

/ new B3030 Quick Attach Question #10  
If you download the ATI PDF catalog you will see both types of QA/Couplers that they offer. Pin type is on page 25. Skid Steer type is on pages before 25.