Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    317
    Location
    NW Pa.
    Tractor
    Kubota L3400

    Default Kubota BH75 Hoe

    I am considering to purchase a BH75 for my L3400, the quote from one dealer was $7300.00 + -, installed. My questions are:

    1. Is this a reasonable price?

    2. Is there a way to see if this unit has the new "Upgraded" dipper stick cylinder (diameter or serial number range)?

    Back to plowing snow !!!!!!!!!!!


    jw5875

  2. #2
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    196

    Default Re: Kubota BH75 Hoe

    Got one in Dec ( with purchase of B2630), a little under $6000 with the bucket. Had another quote within $100 ( also with B2630).

  3. #3
    Bronze Member NewHollandDLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    75
    Location
    Redding California
    Tractor
    Way to many....want one?

    Default Re: Kubota BH75 Hoe

    Quote Originally Posted by goneandbrokeit
    Got one in Dec ( with purchase of B2630), a little under $6000 with the bucket. Had another quote within $100 ( also with B2630).
    That is a great deal under 6 grand installed. I could never do it at that price not if I wanted to keep my job anyway. What did you get your tractor for? I can sell that backhoe at $5 if you buy a tractor from me at the same time...but the tractor will be a bit more than the norm.

    JD DLR

  4. #4
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    196

    Default Re: Kubota BH75 Hoe

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDeereDLR
    That is a great deal under 6 grand installed. I could never do it at that price not if I wanted to keep my job anyway. What did you get your tractor for? I can sell that backhoe at $5 if you buy a tractor from me at the same time...but the tractor will be a bit more than the norm.

    JD DLR
    Tell me what you think of the break down. This is from the NY region.
    B2630 14450
    Loader 2335 ( Minus stock bucket)
    RearRemote 1 375
    RearRemote 2 185
    BH75 5470
    16" bucket 520
    ATI Tach All 585
    Bucket 650 ( skidsteer style 60 inch)
    F Hyd 248 ( hoses to front)

  5. #5
    Elite Member johnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,630
    Location
    western NY
    Tractor
    Kubota GST Grand L3130 w/ 723 loader, Ags

    Default Re: Kubota BH75 Hoe

    I got a quote on a BH90 for 7400 installed a few months back. Sounded good but One problem.... No money for it...At least thats what the wife says.....

  6. #6
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    110
    Location
    Eastern CT
    Tractor
    Kubota L3130 Cub Cadet 1554

    Default Re: Kubota BH75 Hoe

    I paid $7300 for a BH90 installed when I bought my L3130 in June 2006

    RPK

  7. #7
    Veteran Member
    Approved Advertiser
    wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,951
    Location
    PA.
    Tractor
    MAHINDRA

    Default Re: Kubota BH75 Hoe

    What about Woods backhoes have you got any prices on them?
    Wallace Tractor and Equipment
    www.wallacetractorandequipment.com
    rwallacetractor@echoes.net
    RICK WALLACE

    (570) 689-7494


    We're not just a tractor store anymore!

  8. #8
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    317
    Location
    NW Pa.
    Tractor
    Kubota L3400

    Default Re: Kubota BH75 Hoe

    Checked with dealer purchased L3400 from, Woods unit quote with sub-frame
    $9400.00.

    Now, what about the dipper cylinder upgrade for the BH75??



    More snow to plow,

    jw5875

  9. #9
    Bronze Member NewHollandDLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    75
    Location
    Redding California
    Tractor
    Way to many....want one?

    Default Re: Kubota BH75 Hoe

    Quote Originally Posted by goneandbrokeit
    Tell me what you think of the break down. This is from the NY region.
    B2630 14450
    Loader 2335 ( Minus stock bucket)
    RearRemote 1 375
    RearRemote 2 185
    BH75 5470
    16" bucket 520
    ATI Tach All 585
    Bucket 650 ( skidsteer style 60 inch)
    F Hyd 248 ( hoses to front)
    You paid $47 less than list for the loader less bucket
    You paid $195 less than list for the tractor
    You paid $339 more than list for the Quick Tach
    You paid $157 more than list for the bucket

    They gave you a good deal on the BH75 but worked you a bit on the other items...however if your happy with the purchase that is all that matters.

    JD DLR

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,434
    Location
    N. E. Ohio
    Tractor
    tc- 29d

    Default Re: Kubota BH75 Hoe

    Can you add a backhoe with the new cab models?
    dqdave1; tc-29D; woods 7500 bh; 7308 fel, land pride tiller, land pride rake, gill pulverizer, 60"mmm. , bucket forks , MZ16H

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.