My L3400 HST arrived this morning!

/ My L3400 HST arrived this morning! #1  

MD11Fr8Dog

Tractor
L3400 HST 4WD
Our L3400 HST (my wife doesn't like me saying "my" :rolleyes: ) arrived this morning - with Armoralled tires, of course!:D

Here it is just as it arrived.
Kubota001.JPG

Just before backing it off the trailer.
Kubota002.JPG

Off the trailer and ready to move up to the barn.
Kubota006.jpg

Momma getting checked out on the L3400 and Woods 1009 FEL.
Kubota003.JPG

Sitting in its resting place after my first "project".
Kubota004.JPG

My first project, condensing the manure pile!:cool:
Kubota005.JPG

/ My L3400 HST arrived this morning! #2  
A fine looking rig, and also some mighty pretty country.

/ My L3400 HST arrived this morning! #3  
Yikes, when I saw that first pic I thought this was going to be a story about how you managed to lauch your new 'Bota into the lake by mistake, but I see you made its maiden voyage into the manure pile instead.....LOL, that's more like it!!! :D

/ My L3400 HST arrived this morning! #4  
MD11Fr8Dog said:
Our L3400 HST (my wife doesn't like me saying "my" :rolleyes: ) arrived this morning - with Armoralled tires, of course!:D
If she is already saying that, YOU may not have a tractor to use very long. Congratulations on the new addition. Now you will be able to get a lot done.

/ My L3400 HST arrived this morning! #5  
Afternoon Sean,
Very nice lookin tractor, looks to be a good match for your property ! Bet you cant wait to start movin some manure and do a little mowin ? :)

Good luck with your new addition !

/ My L3400 HST arrived this morning! #6  
Very nice looking orange tractor... just need about 10 more. I think Soundguy has 11 on his 10 acres.

mark

/ My L3400 HST arrived this morning! #7  
Looks like you couldln't fit anymore attachments on the trailer. You going back to buy more??

/ My L3400 HST arrived this morning! #8  
Very nice place & tractor. I notice you went with a Woods FEL. Was it cheaper than the OEM?

/ My L3400 HST arrived this morning! #9  
Seeing those pictures reminds me of the day my L3000DT arrived, although the weather was pouring rain when mine can home.

The first night I must admit that I put a coat of wax in it before it moved out of the barn. It looks like you have the perfect place to put a few hours on it pretty quick.

I am confident you will find many hours of pleasure on the seat of that beauty. One word of caution don't let your wife get too comfortable running the tractor of you many not get to use it as often as you like.

Randy

/ My L3400 HST arrived this morning!
SkyPup said:
Yikes, when I saw that first pic I thought this was going to be a story about how you managed to lauch your new 'Bota into the lake by mistake, but I see you made its maiden voyage into the manure pile instead.....LOL, that's more like it!!! :D

Hehe, not as close to the pond as it looks in the picture!:D