zd326

/ zd326 #1  

workinallthetime

Veteran Member
Tractor
L45 TLB, ZD326P
just wanted to post some pics of my new zd326

Yahoo! Photos - workinallthetime's Photos - kubota bx23 2005 model

this thing seems to be a monster yet it is much more quiet than my bx23. the workmanship is great and i actually did a little mowing with it as soon as i got it off the trailer. just knocked the top off the grass at the 1.5 setting and it was amazing. what took about 20 minutes with the ole jd455 i did in 7 minutes with the zd easy to use and a great machine. I paid 11,400 for mine and its worth every penny. the ONLY thing i dont like is the manual switch from right to left fuel tank and thats it, the jack is a screw jack to raise the front end up and looks pretty time consuming. I have a floor jack that that i will most likely use just due to time. but if you were on a job and in the dirt the jack would be great for access.
love it love it love it
kubota credit loves me i guess took 15 minuted to get aproved
buy one you will love it

/ zd326 #2  
Nice ZD. My ZD21 will be mowing for decades to come and it powers through anything. My dealer said don't be afraid to rev it up if you need to-higher engine RPMS=higher blade tip speed, I think thats his rationale. Looks like GMAC likes you too. How do you like the new sierra?

/ zd326 #3  
As far as I know, anytime you are mowing, it should be wide open.

/ zd326
JDPN said:
Nice ZD. My ZD21 will be mowing for decades to come and it powers through anything. My dealer said don't be afraid to rev it up if you need to-higher engine RPMS=higher blade tip speed, I think thats his rationale. Looks like GMAC likes you too. How do you like the new sierra?

my first z turn and its awasome, what a beast, my dealer still had like 3 zd21's and 2 28's but as you can see from the truck i like the new stuff.
As for the truck i love it, i hate it, i love it ect........
awsome power great ride a little noisy but i went from a 99 3/4 ton x cab w/ 33" tires to a denali with 20" rims to the new 07 with stock skins. the tink has to be the best 6.0 i have owned yet alot more power it seems then even the denali w/ 335hp. all i tow is my kubota's but its rated up to 10,500 with the "max" package that I got. I had it a week and my wife handed me the credit card and said go get it cromed asap,lol. shes drivin the denali and loves it. I think this is the best sierra yet, and with a 5/100k pwr train warranty the thing will really hold its value.
happy diggin hopefully i can mow enough to buy a b3030 and sell my b23.

/ zd326 #5  
Your going to love that machine, our ZD 21 has been bulletproof during the first 400 hours of operation so far over the years. I call it my "Life Saver", simply because it provides me with so much free time! :D