Veteran Member workinallthetime's Avatar
    Tractor
    b3030 TLB,zd326

Default zd326

just wanted to post some pics of my new zd326

Yahoo! Photos - workinallthetime's Photos - kubota bx23 2005 model

this thing seems to be a monster yet it is much more quiet than my bx23. the workmanship is great and i actually did a little mowing with it as soon as i got it off the trailer. just knocked the top off the grass at the 1.5 setting and it was amazing. what took about 20 minutes with the ole jd455 i did in 7 minutes with the zd easy to use and a great machine. I paid 11,400 for mine and its worth every penny. the ONLY thing i dont like is the manual switch from right to left fuel tank and thats it, the jack is a screw jack to raise the front end up and looks pretty time consuming. I have a floor jack that that i will most likely use just due to time. but if you were on a job and in the dirt the jack would be great for access.
    love it love it love it
    kubota credit loves me i guess took 15 minuted to get aproved
    buy one you will love it
    equipment = L45 tlb, zd326p
    attachements = disk, pallet forks, box blade, 4n1, thumb, ld material bucket
    past equipment = b???? old slow no p/s, bx23 tlb, b3030 tlb, mf 175, jd301a

Silver Member

Default Re: zd326

Nice ZD. My ZD21 will be mowing for decades to come and it powers through anything. My dealer said don't be afraid to rev it up if you need to-higher engine RPMS=higher blade tip speed, I think thats his rationale. Looks like GMAC likes you too. How do you like the new sierra?

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    NH2120 RTV500 Bobcat S250

As far as I know, anytime you are mowing, it should be wide open.
    Tom

Veteran Member workinallthetime's Avatar
    Tractor
    b3030 TLB,zd326

Quote Originally Posted by JDPN
    Nice ZD. My ZD21 will be mowing for decades to come and it powers through anything. My dealer said don't be afraid to rev it up if you need to-higher engine RPMS=higher blade tip speed, I think thats his rationale. Looks like GMAC likes you too. How do you like the new sierra?
    my first z turn and its awasome, what a beast, my dealer still had like 3 zd21's and 2 28's but as you can see from the truck i like the new stuff.
    As for the truck i love it, i hate it, i love it ect........
    awsome power great ride a little noisy but i went from a 99 3/4 ton x cab w/ 33" tires to a denali with 20" rims to the new 07 with stock skins. the tink has to be the best 6.0 i have owned yet alot more power it seems then even the denali w/ 335hp. all i tow is my kubota's but its rated up to 10,500 with the "max" package that I got. I had it a week and my wife handed me the credit card and said go get it cromed asap,lol. shes drivin the denali and loves it. I think this is the best sierra yet, and with a 5/100k pwr train warranty the thing will really hold its value.
    happy diggin hopefully i can mow enough to buy a b3030 and sell my b23.

Tractor
    Kubota L-39 GST TLB, Kubota L3130GST, Massey 1030 HST, Kubota ZD-21 ProDecK, Two Euro VW TDIs

Your going to love that machine, our ZD 21 has been bulletproof during the first 400 hours of operation so far over the years. I call it my "Life Saver", simply because it provides me with so much free time!
    Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow......GO Diesel GO!