BX22 Loader/Backhoe Information

/ BX22 Loader/Backhoe Information #2  
I was at the Columbus Power Show this weekend and they had the new BX22 package on display with loader and backhoe (the only way the BX22 comes is with loader and backhoe, MMM is optional). It had a heavier frame than the standard BX2200. Price quoted was $16,000 with FEL and backhoe. The new ZTR28-72 was not there.

/ BX22 Loader/Backhoe Information
Just got back from my local dealer. He gave me a brochure on the new BX22 and said he should be getting a few in the March/April time frame. He also gave me an off the cuff price of $16500 for FEL/Backhoe only. I can't decide between the BX2200 and the BX22. Do any of you BX2200 owners regret not being able to add a backhoe? Price he gave for the BX2200 w/ FEL and 60" MMM, $12900 which includes tax and delivery. Does anyone know what the shipping price would be from Carver to upstate NY? I would eventually like to put whatever tractor I get to work for me doing some small side jobs landscaping/excavating. (might need the backhoe for that)

/ BX22 Loader/Backhoe Information #4  
Nah, I don't miss not having the backhoe as an option. I figger if i need a backhoe, i'll rent a larger tractor with one on it, and save my tractor from the abuse.

/ BX22 Loader/Backhoe Information #5  
i don't know if putting a backhoe on a bx ,is that great an idea, especially if u are thinking of doing side jobs. might be ok for occasional personal use, but then is it woth the extra cost,and wear and tear that a BH puts on machine?u can rent BH OR MINI EXCAVATOR for not too much cash. just my thoughts.

/ BX22 Loader/Backhoe Information #7  
I seem to recall Carver quoting me a freight price of $1.50/mile. I live just over the NY border on I-81, and using Mapquest, figured on about 650 miles, so that puts freight in the $1000 range - still cheaper than NYS sales tax, even if the local dealer was at Carver's price (which I highly doubt).

/ BX22 Loader/Backhoe Information #8  
dwcube - The list price on the BX22 from what I'm reading in the "Kubota News" is $16,990. That would be the loader, backhoe and base tractor. Looks like your quote is not much of a discount from list. CJC2710's price of $14,800 is more of an anticipated 15% +/- discount from list. Your quoting dealer really needs to sharpen his pencil!! Per Tom Seiper's(product manager for the BX22) comments ".........It's like getting a backhoe free, when compared to the Deere 4100 with just a loader for $17,404." He also is quoted as saying ".......The BX22 is the Ultimate Residential One Tractor Solution." Them's fightin' words........O.K. Deere your turn.

By the way..... HI all....been lurking for a few months and I thought my Cubs were the ultimate tractors.....uh oh....they sure are getting nervous out in the barn!!

Chuck