Price Check ZG20 Pricing

/ ZG20 Pricing #1  

Barrybud

Tractor
Simplicity Broadmoor
I have been researching a zero turn mower for a couple of months now. I've collected data on about 50 models and this Kubota is on the top of my list. I have two and a quarter acres of lawn to mow and it takes about 2 hours with my Simplicity Broadmoor. I am looking for the time savings even if the cut quality (stripping) is slightly reduced. I read on post where it was claimed that they get the stripe effect even with out a roller. Any truth to that?
I realize that this machine might be a little overkill, but it seems like the build quality of the ZG20 would make it the last machine I would ever need to buy.

I have received prices from 5749 form a dealer 8 hours away to 6800 from a local guy. It seems like a **** of a gap to me.

Any help/comments would be appreciated.
Thanks

/ ZG20 Pricing #2  
The cost of these machines has gone up in recent years. Your $5749 is below my cost right now, it must be an old inventory machine that someone is paying interest on.

/ ZG20 Pricing #3  
I too was looking at the ZG20 and got the same prices that included the $300 rebate if you buy with cash. I can't find many that own this zero though.

/ ZG20 Pricing #4  
I see Carver has one for $5749... is that where you got a price from?

/ ZG20 Pricing
Does Kubota run the zero financing and/or rebates every year or is this something new? I realize that the current deals run out 3/31.

What is the best time of year to make a purchase like this?

That was Carver.

Thanks

/ ZG20 Pricing #6  
Barrybud said:
Does Kubota run the zero financing and/or rebates every year or is this something new? I realize that the current deals run out 3/31.

It seems like everytime one of the offers runs out... another similar one follows. It is hard to pass up zero % for 2 or 3 years... but it wouldn't surprise me to see something close to that next.

/ ZG20 Pricing #7  
I bought a ZG20 last april from a kubota dealer I consider a good friend. Paid $5800. A year later Your price is a REAL GOOD DEAL!!! I have no regrets about this machine. We mow 2 acres around the house, + 3-4 rental properties on city lots. Cuts great, no problems. Not running it 8 hrs. a day 5 days a week like a commerical yard guy, I just could not justify $3500-$4000 more for a diesel.
Jack

/ ZG20 Pricing #8  
my first real mow with mt zd326 left a real good pattern, didnt look like a golf corse but it did look very good. i duno if the gaser has the same 60" deck or not but if it does they do a real nice job