Woods loader or a Kubota loader for L3400?

/ Woods loader or a Kubota loader for L3400? #1  

Take-er-EZ

Tractor
Kubota L3240
Im looking at the L3400HST with kubota loader but I like the quick attach that the Woods (1009) has vs LA463. Im unsure about the Woods loader and price comparison. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks, Bob.

/ Woods loader or a Kubota loader for L3400? #2  
I am a big fan of the Woods 1009/1012 series due to the skid steer adaptability. I have a friend who purchased a L3130 with a Woods 1009 and he has been extremely pleased with absolutely zero problems. The Woods should be priced $200 to $500 less than the Kubota loader.

If I were in your shoes I would go with the Woods but again that's just my personal preference. Some folk like to stay with the factory loader on their units and that's fine also. Both are excellent loaders.

Get a quote from your dealer for both units and then decide.

/ Woods loader or a Kubota loader for L3400?
Does the loader control arm stay with the tractor on the Woods?

/ Woods loader or a Kubota loader for L3400? #4  
The la463 can be adapted to be a QA loader it will cost though for the QA and the plate for bucket and welding it on if you can't do it yourself.

/ Woods loader or a Kubota loader for L3400? #5  
If the Woods has a Q/A AND is cheaper, then I would have to go that direction. I have no qualms about the LA463 on my L3400, but the lack of a Q/A is a dissapointment. I figure it's going to cost me around 600+ to add one after the fact. MY dealer didn't even offer any alternatives to the Kubota loader.

/ Woods loader or a Kubota loader for L3400? #6  
Many times, if you put a 'xyz' brand loader on your tractor, you will have to put the same 'xyz' frame mounted backhoe on also if that is something in your future.

With Woods I would not be concerned a bit about this. but it is worth looking into to be sure.

I have a Kubota loader and am looking at the Woods BH-90 backhoe, Woods does make some really good products.

steve

/ Woods loader or a Kubota loader for L3400? #7  
Kubota now offers the LA463-1 Loader which is the same loader as the LA463FL with the addition of a quick detach.
Introduced to dealers about mid-March.
Ask you local dealer about it.