The B26 should be hitting the shelves, any sightings?

/ The B26 should be hitting the shelves, any sightings? #2  
_RaT_ said:
Anybody, anybody, if so, tell us about it.
I spoke to a dealer on Tuesday of this week and the owner told me that they expect their first one, YA ONE the middle of April, their 2nd in mid MAY and their 3rd and last that Kubota has him schedule for is mid JUNE. He claims that Kubota wasn't planning on introducing them this early in the year, but the public has shown such interest that they are bringing them out now, but production has not be vamped up to give out a large amount until later this summer first of the fall. :)
The Gotcha man

/ The B26 should be hitting the shelves, any sightings? #3  
B26's are slow moving. Our first B26 is due in on April 15. Our second one is due on May 15 and the third is due June 1.

The first two have pin on backhoe buckets, the June one has a quick attach bachoe bucket. All loader buckets are quick attach. The first one I get with a thumb is slated for late July delivery. There has been a lot of pre release interest on these tractors and I think supply will be limited until Oct/Nov when Kubota can really rev up production.

Brian
Ace Outdoor Power
848-992-6150

/ The B26 should be hitting the shelves, any sightings? #5  
I saw one today at a dealer in western New Hampshire. It looked really good, and they are going to show it off at their open house in the middle of the month. Sorry I didn't have my camera with me, but maybe I'll get back that way soon...... It's a very beefy, and smooth looking tractor!

/ The B26 should be hitting the shelves, any sightings? #6  
I recieved my first B26 about a week ago. Today it rolled off the lot with a hyd. auger and a dump trailer. I have a signed order for the next one in hand already. These are really nice units. I expect my next unit with in the next 2-3 weeks or so depending on the availability of the quick attach for the loader. Apparently that is what is currently holding up some units.

JD Dlr

/ The B26 should be hitting the shelves, any sightings?
JohnDeereDLR said:
I recieved my first B26 about a week ago. Today it rolled off the lot with a hyd. auger and a dump trailer. I have a signed order for the next one in hand already. These are really nice units. I expect my next unit with in the next 2-3 weeks or so depending on the availability of the quick attach for the loader. Apparently that is what is currently holding up some units.

JD Dlr

I'll have to try and get by and check it out. It looks like an interesting tractor. I stay up in Palo Cedro frequently. Go by Daves Tractors to get there. Mark

/ The B26 should be hitting the shelves, any sightings? #8  
Mark

The unit that just rolled off my lot yesterday was purchased by Happy Bush Landscape. They work within the Redding area. Like I said I will have another one come in a few weeks. If you call them ask for Sean and see if you can go by one of the jobs they are on. I am sure they would be happy to let you look it over and all.

JD Dlr
Mark

/ The B26 should be hitting the shelves, any sightings?
I was at my local Kubota dealer today. He must have had 5 L39's in the yard. I asked if he had any B26's and his response was, "Kubota has a lot of built B21's to move we have a bunch of B26's ordered". I guess it makes sense, but after seeing the B26's specs, the B21 just no longer interests me. I wonder what the B28, the B29 (Enola Gay not included) will have? :D

/ The B26 should be hitting the shelves, any sightings? #10  
Here are some pics...

Attachments

• 100_0062.jpg
    100_0062.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 857
  • 100_0063.jpg
    100_0063.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 681
  • 100_0064.jpg
    100_0064.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 595