Price Check B3030, LA403, BH75 Price - Deal, or No Deal???

/ B3030, LA403, BH75 Price - Deal, or No Deal??? #1  

ats64mod

Tractor
Kubota B3030
Finally, after much deliberation on the BX-24 versus the B3030, I decided to go with the B3030 with the Loader and Backhoe combination. The price I'm being quoted, after a fair amount of working with the dealer) is as follows:

• Tractor w/R4 tires - $13,600
• Loader w/60" bucket - $3152
• Backhoe w/16" bucket - $5928

Total purchase price = $22,680 (including delivery)

Is this a fair price (roughly 15% below list), or should I try to further negotiate a better deal?

Thanks in advance for your feedback...

/ B3030, LA403, BH75 Price - Deal, or No Deal??? #2  
ats64mod said:
Finally, after much deliberation on the BX-24 versus the B3030, I decided to go with the B3030 with the Loader and Backhoe combination. The price I'm being quoted, after a fair amount of working with the dealer) is as follows:

• Tractor w/R4 tires - $13,600
• Loader w/60" bucket - $3152
• Backhoe w/16" bucket - $5928

Total purchase price = $22,680 (including delivery)

Is this a fair price (roughly 15% below list), or should I try to further negotiate a better deal?

Thanks in advance for your feedback...

I just went thru my book real quick on that set up....I would say DEAL...buy that puppy. It all sounds good on pricing and all. If anything see if the dealer will throw in one or more of the following; Quick attach for the loader bucket, Free break in service at the shop or your house or all filters and oil for the first service. If you get any of these you are doing even better.

JD Dlr

/ B3030, LA403, BH75 Price - Deal, or No Deal???
I've been lurking around this forum for a couple of weeks now and learned to ask for some of what you listed above (50hr service, shop manual, etc) and the only additional thing he'd throw in at this price was a new hat!

Forgot to mention about the seat! I've read enough horror stories in this forum about the terrible seat on the B2630/3030 that I sent an e-mail to Kubota's Costomer Satisfaction group. They forwarded it to the NE service group who contacted me in only two days.

They informed me that sometime this spring the B2630/3030 will be getting a new seat design (don't know exactly what it'll look like just yet, but I suspect it'll be much nicer than the current seat). Anyway, I got them to throw this new seat into the deal as well (I have an open case and will receive one free of charge when they beome available in late spring).

I'll post this asa separate topic to be sure other potential buyers are aware of this development...

/ B3030, LA403, BH75 Price - Deal, or No Deal??? #5  
ats64mod said:
Forgot to mention about the seat! I've read enough horror stories in this forum about the terrible seat on the B2630/3030 that I sent an e-mail to Kubota's Costomer Satisfaction group. They forwarded it to the NE service group who contacted me in only two days.

They informed me that sometime this spring the B2630/3030 will be getting a new seat design (don't know exactly what it'll look like just yet, but I suspect it'll be much nicer than the current seat). Anyway, I got them to throw this new seat into the deal as well (I have an open case and will receive one free of charge when they beome available in late spring).

I'll post this asa separate topic to be sure other potential buyers are aware of this development...

That's my also only complaint about my new B7610. What's the contact number or e-mail?

BAYOUBENGAL said:
That's my also only complaint about my new B7610. What's the contact number or e-mail?

Don't know what they might do for that model. I think the only reason they're working with me is that they're already planning to change the seat on the B2630/3030 tractors in the very near future... Go to Kubota sight and send a message to their customer satisfaction group.

/ B3030, LA403, BH75 Price - Deal, or No Deal??? #7  
Who are you dealing with? Thats not much more than my B7610 package. Maybe I can get better pricing with him. I think I'm getting poked by my guy. I would like to stay local but willing to travel to pick one up on a deal.

/ B3030, LA403, BH75 Price - Deal, or No Deal??? #8  
I think 15% off list is a good deal on what you are buying - particularly if you will be happy dealing with the dealer after the sale. The BH75 is a real under $6K

Though I tried, I couldn't get him to budge any further and, based on what I can gather, this seems to be a fair price. So I signed on the dotted line... only 36 more payments at 0% and it's mine!

I expect it to arrive sometime this week... just in time to miss dealing with the foot of heavy, wet snow we just got :( - but hey, better late than never (especially since there's plenty of other tasks waiting for it)! Can't wait for it to get here :D !

/ B3030, LA403, BH75 Price - Deal, or No Deal??? #10  
ats64mod said:
They informed me that sometime this spring the B2630/3030 will be getting a new seat design (don't know exactly what it'll look like just yet, but I suspect it'll be much nicer than the current seat). Anyway, I got them to throw this new seat into the deal as well (I have an open case and will receive one free of charge when they beome available in late spring)...

That was a smart move. When Kioti put an improved suspension seat on the CK20 it made the tractor much more comfortable. However, the upgrade costs over $600 to retrofit. I'm sure Kubota will also charge a lot so getting it thrown in was a very good move.