WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH?

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
HEY GUYS the chief (can you say wife) asked me a question that i was not sure of the answer. IF i had to sell my tractor what would we get for it? it is a KUBOTA 1998 B2400 , 400 hrs, 4wd, hst, ps, with r4 tires, ,FEL, 6 FT BACK BLADE, 5 FT BEFCO RFM, AND A DETACHABLE TOOTHBAR. tractor and all implements ALWAYS GARAGE KEPT. oh yeh, i also washed and waxed it a few times a year:eek: :D

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #2  
Do you know what you paid for it? I'm willing to bet it is almost to the age where you can sell it for what you paid for it. If its in as good a shape as you say, I'd guess its worth $1000 less than you paid for it. The implements probably depreciated a lot more than the tractor. But that's just a guess based on what I was offered for one of mine.

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #3  
Frank you just have to sit down with your wife and tell her you really love her, but when it comes to the bota or her leaving, well let her know you are really going to miss her.

I am sure she will understand. Oh the tractor if bought new in 1998 and in good to great condition is worth right around what it sold for in 1998.

Wayne

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #5  
According to my book, Winter 2006 version, the Premium trade value on the tractor alone is $10,358, not including any of your inplements.

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #6  
Tact said:
According to my book, Winter 2006 version, the Premium trade value on the tractor alone is $10,358, not including any of your inplements.

would you mind looking to see what a 1978 JD 950 2WD in good(or the next term down from 'immaculate'). does it just give trade-in value or what?

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #7  
The chief (wife) asked what your tractor was worth. Hmmmm, sounds a little fishy to me. Is she planning to get rid of you and wants to know its value or has she recently heard something from your doctor that he didn't tell you? (LOL)

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #8  
George2615 said:
The chief (wife) asked what your tractor was worth. Hmmmm, sounds a little fishy to me. Is she planning to get rid of you and wants to know its value or has she recently heard something from your doctor that he didn't tell you? (LOL)

Yeah I hope she is not adding up the total of your assests to give to a lawyer??:D

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH? #9  
Prior to answering, you need to first determine why she is asking. Does she want to make sure the homeowners insurance rider is sufficient to cover it, or does she plan to suggest selling it, or even leaving and wanting to know what that particular asset is. Just to be safe, the correct answer is "virtually nothing, so we might as well hold onto it..." Unless of course she wants to upgrade to a bigger tractor, in which case perhaps the answer needs to be more of a correct one if she's thinking trade-in value.

Too many variables for us to be able to tell you exactly how you should answer the question... Seems like a rather suspicious question though.

/ WHATS MY TRACTOR WORTH?
thcri said:
Yeah I hope she is not adding up the total of your assests to give to a lawyer??:D

RELAX GUYS! WE are just at a point in our lives when you never know what can happen.We are just trying to be practicle with our finances and i want her to know what everything is worth IN case she would need to sell stuff if i am not around:eek: SHE would never leave as it don't get any better than me:D :) :cool: :rolleyes: