Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    Kubota TG1860 Diesel

Default Re: TG1860 with TG2746 Snowblower

Quote Originally Posted by BM64 View Post
    I just got a TG2746 for my TG1860. How the heck do you get the front of the sub-frame past the exhaust? The sub-frame looks like it's a TG2739A, but it's scratched right past the 7...can't make out the rest. This would appear to be a non-issue with the TG1860G as the exhaust is in a different location. davitk put up some great pics but not the area I'm having trouble with. Can you add any insight?
    I didn't have any clearance issues between the "Quick Attach" and the exhaust. I'll try to get some pictures added, but my computer is acting up so I can make any guarantees.

Tractor
    TG1860

Well, I got the sub-frame and blower hooked up last night. Wheel weights and chains on this afternoon. Just came in from "playin"! I had no trouble blowin through 12" to 18" virgin snow near the edge of driveway. The wet packed snow in the middle was a real bugger, she slipped quite a bit but cleared it eventually. Hope to get a new digital camera this week. When I do I'll put up some pics. Thanks for the help guys!

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota 1830 BX

Quote Originally Posted by BM64 View Post
    Well, I got the sub-frame and blower hooked up last night. Wheel weights and chains on this afternoon. Just came in from "playin"! I had no trouble blowin through 12" to 18" virgin snow near the edge of driveway. The wet packed snow in the middle was a real bugger, she slipped quite a bit but cleared it eventually. Hope to get a new digital camera this week. When I do I'll put up some pics. Thanks for the help guys!
    My first kubota was the TG 1860 and it served me very well but I could no longer raise the mower or snowblower it being manual lift, it mowed great and blew snow like there was no tomorrow but after my by-pass surgery that was the end of the line for the poor old girl's stay with me.
    I traded her for my BX1830 in 2005 and what a difference it having hydraulic lift and 4wd, no comparision IMHO.
    Kubota makes great machines and there are ones for everyone out there
    Enjoy yours
    Regards
    DGS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123