TG1860 with TG2746 Snowblower

/ TG1860 with TG2746 Snowblower #1  

guyw

Silver Member
Tractor
New Holland TC18
I purchased a used TG1860 and it came with a TG2746 snowblower and what the dealer called a quick attach. The model number on the quick attach is a bit warn and hard to read, but looks like TG27300. I have the Owner's manual and Workshop manual for the tractor, and the Parts manual for the snowblower, but no documentation on how the quick attach mounts to the tractor or how the snowblower attaches to the quick attach. Haven't found anything yet on a TG27300 doing a Google search. Does anyone know how to hook all this up or have any pointers to documentation that would tell me how? Thanks!

Guy.

/ TG1860 with TG2746 Snowblower #2  
I have the same machines, but there aint no QA. It's what they call a "TG2739 Male Quick Hitch and Subframe". Pain in the *** to hook up, I muddle through it every winter. If you have the Operator's and Parts manual for the TG2746 snowblower, it should walk you through it. Any specific questions, I'll try to help

DSCN0497.jpg

/ TG1860 with TG2746 Snowblower
That is one of the manuals I have on order. I was hoping that it would have the info. Thanks for confirming.

Guy.

/ TG1860 with TG2746 Snowblower #4  
Try practicing and taking notes as to how it goes on and off. A little time now would mean that it should be installed in less then thirty minutes including prep time.

/ TG1860 with TG2746 Snowblower
Finally got the Operator's and Parts Manual that had been on order for quite a while. Looks to have all the information I need. Thanks for the help and info.

Guy.

/ TG1860 with TG2746 Snowblower #6  
I too just purchased a TG1860 diesel and found a TG2746 snowblower. Unfortunately it appears from reading the operator's and parts manual that I did not receive all of the parts. I seem to be missing the Lifting Mechanism System. Any idea if this is something I can fabricate myself pretty easily? If not, is this going to be as expensive as the blower itself?

/ TG1860 with TG2746 Snowblower #7  
I believe my brother has this same setup. If I recall it is not hydraulic and has a big spring assisted lever to lift the unit. He has had to replace the spring several times and has now rigged it somehow to not need one. The subframe for this unit is pretty massive also.

/ TG1860 with TG2746 Snowblower #8  
It appears that the manual I have is for the the TG2746A snow blower and the model I have is the TG2746. Does anyone happen to know the difference between the two models.

/ TG1860 with TG2746 Snowblower #9  
It appears that the manual I have is for the the TG2746A snow blower and the model I have is the TG2746. Does anyone happen to know the difference between the two models.

I have the same blower, and the same operators manual. The difference appears to be the addition of a lifting mechanism and separate arm for the TG2746A which we do not have.

On page 14 of the manual, ignore the "U" brackts, lifting mechanism and lifting arm.

I'll attach some pics of my completed intstall, hopefully they will help.

/ TG1860 with TG2746 Snowblower #10  
Pictures would be a lot more helpful than the so-called "directions" in the manual! Thank you!!