G2546B mounting to a G1800

/ G2546B mounting to a G1800 #1  

temahuffy

Tractor
BX23, G1800
I bought a g2546B to mount to my G1800 and am in need of help. I was able to get the blower mounted but I am missing the lifting bar? I have the subframe and the blower mounted to the tractor and was able to hook up the PTO but I am missing the lifting part any pictures showing me what I am missing would be appreciated. I hope this thing will work with my tractor!

Thank you

/ G2546B mounting to a G1800
Well still no luck I went to my local dealer and was told they would not be able to help unless I had the model number of my subframe. They said they could not look up the model number of the quick hitch (subframe) required to hook a g1800 to a g2546B as a matter of fact they told me they were not able to find the G2546B at all. They could find the g2546a but were not sure what subframe would be required to fit that model to my tractor so tonight I will remove my subframe and look for a model number. If someone has a g1800,g1900 or even a g2000 with a snowblower please let me know how the darn blower is raised and lowered I know it is done with the hycraulic cylinder that lifts the mower but how is that movement transferred to the subframe?

/ G2546B mounting to a G1800
well I am out of luck the number plate on my subframe is not readable does anyone out there know what subframe is used to mount a g2546b snowblower on a G1800?:confused::confused: