Tg1860 mower diagram

/ Tg1860 mower diagram #12  
I need help with my tractor the belt start grinding on Its self when I lift the mower deck what can I do

/ Tg1860 mower diagram #13  
the pdf I posted is a view from the left front of the tractor...
the tensioner rides on the left side, in the little bend in the belt just back of where the line from 150 points to.
to get the tensioner over there, make sure you disengage the tensioner link that hooks on the bracket just inside the right rear wheel, you get at it from behind the tractor.
once you get the belt & tensioner in the right place & the mower deck attached, just pull on that link from behind the tractor and hook it back in the slot in the bracket. it take a good pull because you're putting quite a stretch on the tensioner spring.

Pete

Can someone help with the tension spring attachment points? Is there more than one spring holding the tensioner because i can not figure out how to get the tensioner to apply tension to the belt with one spring. Does tensioner link attach to tension pulley bracket? Need a diagram of this particular area or pic if someone can help. Thanks.
Tom

/ Tg1860 mower diagram #14  
I also answered this on 'the other tractor forum'
TG1860 belt tensioner.jpg
this pic should help, although it does not show the actual belt, the idler in this pic goes into the little bend in the belt in the other pic.

Pete