Just got a ZD326S

/ Just got a ZD326S #1  

avex

Tractor
'98 Bobcat 863
Well bought my second Kubota, first brand new one. First was was a diesel riding lawn mower I bought for a thousand bucks. But this is my first ZTR and I chose the Kubota. I know there is a difference between the 326S and the 326P. The only one they had in stock was the S. I am fine with it, I am sure it will meet and more than likely far exceed my expectations. I only mow 7 lawns, but I bet I can get a few more now! LOL Got to make those payments. Their financing is awesome.....0% for 60 months. WOW I get to use it first thing in the morning...can't wait....feels like Christmas.....LOL Sticker on it was 12,250, I could only get him down to 11,700 and that was shopping him with another dealer. Oh well, I made the choice to get the orange little cutie. I hope to have many success stories with this ZTR.

You guys take it easy out there.

Happy mowing! WOOHOOplease wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page

/ Just got a ZD326S #2  
That is a nice machine. You went from a riding mower to a zero turn? You're going to need more lawns because you just cut all of your mowing time in half with the new machine. :thumbsup:

/ Just got a ZD326S
Holy cow! This thing is amazing! I will tell you though, it is lot more rough than what I am used to. Did not expect it to be so rough. I had to wear my belt because that thing was bucking me all over it! I was not at full speed either. I was too afraid to run full blast. It took me 2 hours with my X585 Deere 62" cut. This thing cut it by MORE THAN HALF! WOWSER! I just wonder how long it will take when I get used to it. I mow 7 lawns including mine. That is partly why I bought this machine. I only charge for two lawns. I like this mower ALOT!

/ Just got a ZD326S #4  
I'm sure in no time you'll be blasting around in full speed. Defenitely need that seatbelt which the sharp turns it makes.

/ Just got a ZD326S #5  
Congrats on the new mower. I'm getting ready to buy the same one as soon as the new building is started. You can't beat 0% financing. I was in the local dealer and he said it would be $11,100 out the door. Can't wait to get it.

/ Just got a ZD326S
Yes the 0% is AWESOME! Congrats on your price of 11,100.00. My best prices for mine were 12,200 and they wouldn't budge. One dealer quoted me 12,200 but came down to 12 and the dealership I bought from told me 11,700 was the lowest he could do. So maybe I should have shopped okc too huh...LOL Oh well you win some you loose some. I still don't feel like I got hurt any, that is for sure. You will enjoy the crap out of that mower. I am excited that it rained over here, now I get to use it again!!!!! YIPPPPEEEE HAPPY DAYS!!!!!! please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page

/ Just got a ZD326S #7  
The new ZD326S was delivered on Wed. All I can say WOW what a machine. I've put almost 3 hours on it and I don't know why I waited so long to get one.

The control handles where a bit tight so I loosened up the nut so they move a lot easier.

My ground is not smooth at all and it is a bit bumpy (ok alot). I checked the air pressure in the tires and they were maxed out. Lowered them to 17 front and 12 rear. Rides a lot better. Once in a while it wanted to buck front to back so I might have them a bit low. I'll play with the tire pressure this weekend.

Avex, What tire pressures are you running?

/ Just got a ZD326S #8  
i got my ZD331 for $12,500 out the door at 0% --

-- 31 HP and 72" deck --

-- love love love it.

/ Just got a ZD326S #10  
Milkman, seat looks pretty slick and I can imagine how good it rides. I'll play with air pressure this weekend. Just recieved my new cutting and rock teeth for the trencher so that's also on the list of things to do this weekend.

New buiding gets started on Thrusday and I have to get the plumbing roughed in as soon as they get the framing up. Now I'll have someplace to park all the "Stuff".