zd 321 fuel tanks

/ zd 321 fuel tanks #1  

shortyconk

Tractor
ISEKI TS1610
i bought a zd 321 new a couple monts a go got 80 hrs on it having trouble with the right side fuel tank , it acts like it is running out of fuel , i have emted all the fuel out an did not find any trash in it , it run for a while then just like start like low throtel an die , the left tank runs good , do they have separte fuel pumps or is thier only one all the lines look good at first i tried taking fuel cap off thinking it was vapor locking but this did not mater evan swaped caps no differants , its 75 miles one way to dealer , hopeing some one can tell me a cure before i haul it in , its a good mower , some times it will do good about a hour then start cutting out , shut blades off some times it will take back off then to day about done with one yard it died but started right back up, ran ruff so i swaped to left tank an it mowed the rest of the day , any one can help ?

/ zd 321 fuel tanks #2  
sounds like the way my ZD21 was acting. The dealer took it back and replaced the fuel filters but that was not the problem, wound up to be the fuel lines...they blew them out and all has been good since. I bought the 2001 ZD21 with 700 hrs and the first time I mowed it had its fuel problems, Dealer made it right...took him about a week to find the fuel line problems. Good luck on your mower.

/ zd 321 fuel tanks #3  
When manufacturering you do get some loose plastic from time to time while building that might stay in the tank or get into the fuel lines and never make it to the filter!

/ zd 321 fuel tanks #4  
I've got a ZD326 < 40hrs...I really like it. BUT, twice I've had issues with it sputtering, like a fuel filter problem....then it's gone. I did get two filters...it has two....but instead of replacing them, I treated the diesel with FPPF, thinking it could be water. It hasn't reoccurred since I did that.

Does anyone know how you would go about blowing the lines out?

/ zd 321 fuel tanks
THANKS EVERY ONE FOR THIER IMPUT , I TOOK AN PULLED MY TANK OFF AN DUMPED ALL THE FUEL OUT AN PULLED THE LINES OFF AN BLOWED THEM OUT WITH AIR HOSE , NEVER REALY SEEN ANY THING BUT I TRIED BLOWING INTHE FITINGS ON TANK WITH MOUTH AN COULD BLOW IN ONE BUT THE OTHER ONE HAD SOME RESTRICTION , SO I USED THE AIR HOSE AN YOU COULD HEAR IT OPEN UP , PUT IT ALL BACK TOGETHER AN IT HAS RUN EVER SINCE , SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO GET BACK TO YALL BUT I WORK OFFSHORE , LEFT OUT SAME DAY THAT I FIXED IT AN JUST GOT BACK HOME THANKS AGAIN FOR THE ADVISE .

/ zd 321 fuel tanks #6  
THANKS EVERY ONE FOR THIER IMPUT , I TOOK AN PULLED MY TANK OFF AN DUMPED ALL THE FUEL OUT AN PULLED THE LINES OFF AN BLOWED THEM OUT WITH AIR HOSE , NEVER REALY SEEN ANY THING BUT I TRIED BLOWING INTHE FITINGS ON TANK WITH MOUTH AN COULD BLOW IN ONE BUT THE OTHER ONE HAD SOME RESTRICTION , SO I USED THE AIR HOSE AN YOU COULD HEAR IT OPEN UP , PUT IT ALL BACK TOGETHER AN IT HAS RUN EVER SINCE , SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO GET BACK TO YALL BUT I WORK OFFSHORE , LEFT OUT SAME DAY THAT I FIXED IT AN JUST GOT BACK HOME THANKS AGAIN FOR THE ADVISE .
Glad all is well Shorty. Your thread has made my day. :D