GR2100 mulch kit

/ GR2100 mulch kit #1  

popeye49

Tractor
Kubota GR2100
I recently bought a used GR2100 with a mulch kit installed. The old guy that had the tractor loved the mulching (I spoke to him on the phone), but my lawn tends to have a lot of puddles in spring and fall, due to high clay content of the soil & the wet bogs the engine down.

The mulch kit for the GR2100 costs $169 new. I'm asking $85 (half price) for it, and it comes with the mulching blades, hardware, mulch block & instruction sheet. The mulch block is plastic and it goes across the entire front interior of the 54" mower deck, and also blocks the discharge chute. So, it's quite long and I can't find a box to ship it in. It is held in by only 3 bolts, so is quite easy to install & remove.

I live midway between Syracuse and Rochester, NY. If someone in the area would like to buy it, I'd be willing to meet someone about halfway who lives within a 50 mile radius of the midpoint I'm referring to. If you want to see photos, PM me with your email address, and I can send them to you.

This is the ZG3059 mulching kit for RCK54-23ZG mower deck. I think this deck was the "better" deck used on the BX series, and perhaps some others. Check with your local Kubota dealer to see if this mulch kit will fit your mower deck.

Last edited:
   / GR2100 mulch kit #2  
I'm interested in the mulch kit.

Let me do some research to find out if it fits my deck and if so, I'll contact you.

/ GR2100 mulch kit
OK. Like I said, if you live in my general area, I'll meet you halfway. I still haven't found a box that will come near to ship it in.

/ GR2100 mulch kit
The mulch kit is still for sale, if you live in my area.

/ GR2100 mulch kit #5  
Still have mulch kit or did you finally sell it?