Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    M 9540 Kubota

Default Re: Kubota F-series mower

That machine is a finish mower. Although generally considered a commercial machine, it is for mowing lawns. I have one (even older and 5 times the hours) and it/they are very capable on the hills. I have often wished that somebody made a heavy "bush hog" type mower for them. With a heavy mower and some ag tires it would be a real billy goat on the hills. I'd pass on it for mowing 15ac. of anthing other than a lawn.
    ]We need more people to WORK for a living and less people to VOTE for a living!
    (proven on 11/6/12)

Tractor
    Ford 1900 FWD Kubota F2100E

Default Re: Kubota F-series mower

These are great lawnmowers. It looks like that mower has more like 5000 hrs on it. The grey bumpers on the front are so you can push picnic tables out of the way. That tells me it was owned by a park district.Here is a pic of my F2100 with 2500 hrs -100_0469-jpg

Tractor
    None yet as of Sept 2012

Default Re: Kubota F-series mower F2400

RustyIron: That machine is a finish mower. Although generally considered a commercial machine, it is for mowing lawns. I have one (even older and 5 times the hours) and it/they are very capable on the hills. I have often wished that somebody made a heavy "bush hog" type mower for them. With a heavy mower and some ag tires it would be a real billy goat on the hills. I'd pass on it for mowing 15ac. of anthing other than a lawn.[/QUOTE]

Hooked_On_HP: These are great lawnmowers. It looks like that mower has more like 5000 hrs on it. The grey bumpers on the front are so you can push picnic tables out of the way. That tells me it was owned by a park district

Thank you, that was exactly what I needed to know. Too bad its not a bush-hog. It looks cool to drive & see exactly what you're mowing. Earmuffs! ___KahunaBud 9-28-2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12