Kubota F-series mower

/ Kubota F-series mower #11  
That machine is a finish mower. Although generally considered a commercial machine, it is for mowing lawns. I have one (even older and 5 times the hours) and it/they are very capable on the hills. I have often wished that somebody made a heavy "bush hog" type mower for them. With a heavy mower and some ag tires it would be a real billy goat on the hills. I'd pass on it for mowing 15ac. of anthing other than a lawn.

/ Kubota F-series mower #12  
These are great lawnmowers. It looks like that mower has more like 5000 hrs on it. The grey bumpers on the front are so you can push picnic tables out of the way. That tells me it was owned by a park district.Here is a pic of my F2100 with 2500 hrs 100_0469.jpg

/ Kubota F-series mower #13  
Re: Kubota F-series mower F2400

RustyIron: That machine is a finish mower. Although generally considered a commercial machine, it is for mowing lawns. I have one (even older and 5 times the hours) and it/they are very capable on the hills. I have often wished that somebody made a heavy "bush hog" type mower for them. With a heavy mower and some ag tires it would be a real billy goat on the hills. I'd pass on it for mowing 15ac. of anthing other than a lawn.[/QUOTE]

Hooked_On_HP: These are great lawnmowers. It looks like that mower has more like 5000 hrs on it. The grey bumpers on the front are so you can push picnic tables out of the way. That tells me it was owned by a park district

Thank you, that was exactly what I needed to know. Too bad its not a bush-hog. It looks cool to drive & see exactly what you're mowing. Earmuffs! ___KahunaBud 9-28-2012