GR2100/2110 foot pedal

/ GR2100/2110 foot pedal #11  
Im quite fond of Kubotas, but I have IH's, and have used John Deere's, their 2 pedal system has my G6200 beat all day. But I can handle a tired foot for an otherwise excellent tractor.

/ GR2100/2110 foot pedal #12  
A quick and dirty video of a simple mod I done today.Used some scrap 3/8 thick AL and a couple of tapped 10/28 bolts.Offset over to the right about an inch so now my 12-1/2" shoe doesn't get jammed between the rear pan and the pedal.**** Japs and their short feet :)

/ GR2100/2110 foot pedal
I don't see any video, just a photo of your foot where the pedal would be. Can't tell from the photo about any pedal modifications, but thanks for trying.

/ GR2100/2110 foot pedal
Thanks for the video. I don't have much problem with the bottom position (reverse) of the pedal. The top part of the pedal just seems so far away & is not comfortable putting my foot along side the pedal & just pushing on the top. The pedal seems far away to the right & I've got average length legs. If I rest my foot full on the length of the pedal, it feels like I'm pointing my toe. I really probably need something along the idea of hr3's modification.

/ GR2100/2110 foot pedal #16  
Foot on pedal is awkward to say the least.Take the two bolts out and place the pedal on the inside of the bracket and even shim it further if necessary.

/ GR2100/2110 foot pedal
I got some longer metric bolts (& nuts) and moved the pedal to the left, as you suggested. It's not perfect, but it's considerably more comfortable than the stock arrangement. Thanks for the tip, locknut.

/ GR2100/2110 foot pedal #18  
That's not a GR2100. The Heal-Toe works forward and reverse. Your pedal only goes in one direction -- suspect the lever next to it changes from forward to reverse.

/ GR2100/2110 foot pedal
That's not a GR2100. The Heal-Toe works forward and reverse. Your pedal only goes in one direction -- suspect the lever next to it changes from forward to reverse.
If you look at locknut's video link in a preious post, here, it is a G2100 (or thereabouts) series tractor he's demonstrating on. You're looking at the wrong (hr3) photos. He was just showing what he did to make the top of the pedal feel not so far away, as on the G2100.