Bought a ZD326S

/ Bought a ZD326S #1  

e171fish

Went to my dealer last week to pick up my core aerator for my B2920 and ended up arranging a demo on a ZD326.

Cut with it a few times and was very impressed. Cut my mowing time in half.

Convinced my better half that I could get a lot of other projects done for her if I spent less time mowing. She already says that I spend more time with my tractor than her.

I use the FEL and BB on the tractor often, so it will be nice not to constantly be swapping between them and the MMM. Not that it's difficult.

Should be delivered early this week. $11,500, 0%, no payments till April.

/ Bought a ZD326S #2  
Have fun. that's a grass mowinsumbugger! I had a ZD28 and I think if the numbers run like they used to your's must be even more HP, watch your self on any down hill slopes if you have any. For some reason (must be the weight balance) there's no stopping them facing down hill. Mow across the hill or diagonally. On cross slopes you'll run out of nerve way before it will come any where near rolling.

/ Bought a ZD326S #3  
I bought mine a couple of months ago, really like it. You will never have to worry about having enough power.

Good Luck with yours.

/ Bought a ZD326S
My dealer delivered the mower yesterday and I was able to cut part of my property. Very happy with the purchase.

Unfortunately, there's not a lot of mowing left this year.