New home owner, new Kubota owner and and new Satoh Beaver owner

/ New home owner, new Kubota owner and and new Satoh Beaver owner #1  

Freakingstang

Gold Member
Tractor
s370d
I just bought my first house at the end of july. I have just under two acres but a ton of landscaping, grading and drainage issues to deal with next spring. I've worked with kubota diesels in the past at work (diesel generator technician) so I decided to look for a Bota'. Found this cherry G1900 Hst on craiglsit. I've done quite a bit of fab work and customization to it.

5a1d0080.jpg

Buiilt a rear reciever hitch for it, then a rear weight box, than a staight pipe stack, then added a muffler to it bc it was too loud. I got a larger front plow setup off of craigslist for 150 bucks. it was meant for a B5100/B6100 kubota. I built a front hitch and reciever mount for it too. I fillled the tires with glycol and built my own set of tire chains for it.

a284d60a.jpg

47e19721.jpg

ebf6a466.jpg

a7d5c311.jpg

970c4d6f.jpg

Then on turkeyday I bought a Satoh S370D that I ran across on Craiglist and the guy was moving to alabama on sunday and had toget rid of it ASAP. I got a 54" finish mower with it. I'm going to adapt another reciever style hitch to it so I can use the plow with teh 4 wheel drive this winter and then try to find a small loader for it so I can take care of my property this spring

5c2c58c0.jpg

6330cc58.jpg

240369c2.jpg

d9257d3a.jpg

f54a0981.jpg

/ New home owner, new Kubota owner and and new Satoh Beaver owner #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ New home owner, new Kubota owner and and new Satoh Beaver owner #3  
Your will most definitely fit right in here on TBN. :tractor::welcome:

/ New home owner, new Kubota owner and and new Satoh Beaver owner #4  
WELCOME to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Kubota Lawn & Garden Forum.

/ New home owner, new Kubota owner and and new Satoh Beaver owner #5  
Great job. Like your work.:thumbsup: You need to also visit over at the Kubota Owners forum. Your really skirting the Mowers/Tractors Forums or crossing back and forth.:laughing: I have a RTV1140 with front and back (factory install)2" Reese receiver and a B2320 that I've added a 2" Reese receiver to so would love to have that blade with the hitch added.:)

/ New home owner, new Kubota owner and and new Satoh Beaver owner
Great job. Like your work.:thumbsup: You need to also visit over at the Kubota Owners forum. Your really skirting the Mowers/Tractors Forums or crossing back and forth.:laughing: I have a RTV1140 with front and back (factory install)2" Reese receiver and a B2320 that I've added a 2" Reese receiver to so would love to have that blade with the hitch added.:)

Nice! That's the tractor I want, until then I'll make do with what I can afford! All of my buddies liked the hitch idea too and want me to fab them up some hitches and recievers for theirs! Me being a former welder/fabricator makes it easy for me. Well, that and I'm not paying someone three times what it's worth when I can do it...

It would be really easy to have power up/down and side to side with your hyd setup... I don't really have that option... The valve bank on mine is some special obsolete part so I put in a diverted valve (3 way) to switch between the mower deck and the front blade. I suppose I could put in another valve and then tee them to get the side to side but that is alot more work and more money than it's worth, so I'll just have to deal with getting up off my butt to change the angle. Lol

/ New home owner, new Kubota owner and and new Satoh Beaver owner #7  
Bought the 2" receiver from Harbour Freight and had my Machine shop owner Machinest Brother in law weld the back plate on it for me and then I bolted it on. Now I can add my weights and move a small trailer with the B2320.

Attachments

• B2320 FRONT REECE PLATE  WEIGHTS 019.jpg
    B2320 FRONT REECE PLATE WEIGHTS 019.jpg
    550.7 KB · Views: 562
  • B2320 FRONT REECE PLATE  WEIGHTS 023.jpg
    B2320 FRONT REECE PLATE WEIGHTS 023.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 1,576
  • B2320 FRONT REECE PLATE  WEIGHTS 026.jpg
    B2320 FRONT REECE PLATE WEIGHTS 026.jpg
    647 KB · Views: 974
  • B2320 FRONT REECE PLATE  WEIGHTS 020.jpg
    B2320 FRONT REECE PLATE WEIGHTS 020.jpg