Tractor
    Kubota GR2110

Default GR2110 Deck Cleaning Options

Anyone come up with any deck cleaning options for the GR2110? I know other manufacturers have water hose fittings to clear out the deck. Any ideas, retrofit a garden hose fitting to the deck???

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B7800

The deck wash nozzle is available as a retrofit. Lowes has it and I think I saw it in a landscaping equipment store. I haven't used it. I just scrape my deck occasionally or use a pressure washer on my ZTR.

Tractor
    Kubota X 4

Default Re: GR2110 Deck Cleaning Options

I do try to get my decks off once a year to clean, sharpen blades, and paint. There are non stick coatings available for decks also and it helps. Have played with the deck washer idea also.

David Kb7uns
    Grand L3130GST LA723 Loader, ATI grapple, ATI grapple bucket, WR Long front remote, Kubota rear remotes, Bradco 408 Backhoe with thumb, 60"KK brush hog, 60" RM Finish Mower, Speeco Post Auger, 72" KK rear blade, 60" box blade
    BX2230 LA211, RCK60, GCK60 Bagger,42"Land Pride Tiller, XB BB, XB RB, rake, Fimco 3PT sprayer
    G2160 RCK60 Mower
    RTV1100 Orange, Work Lights, Front Rear Winch,Rear Screen, High Mount air cleaner, water seperator
    2010 Polaris RZR 800 S
    2007 CAN AM Outlander 800 LTD

Quote Originally Posted by bergenfelter View Post
    Anyone come up with any deck cleaning options for the GR2110? I know other manufacturers have water hose fittings to clear out the deck. Any ideas, retrofit a garden hose fitting to the deck???
    I use an an elbow on the pressure washer wand.Works great,especially in the spring when the grass build-up is like sludge.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Cub Cadet GTX2000

I've done a few different ways: nearby creek, point discharge out of creek,and slowly lower deck into water. Next way is park on my blacktop driveway-point discharge over lawn,then I spray my garden hose onto driveway towards deck so it picks the water spray up.Then the last way is the old fashioned way-take deck off,take blades off,and scrape away. Tractor supply sells graphite spray -(also sold at John Deere dealers).Lasts for a few mowings. Still WAAAAAAYYY better than the Cub Cadet decks I used to have-they really sucked-always clogged,no matter how dry grass was.
    ]'07 Kubota GR 2100 SOLD!!mad:...

Tractor
    B2620 GR2120

I have added a deck washout nozzle on each side of the deck on my BX 2360.It cleans some of the grass but not all of it.I still end up scraping out the deck when I take the blades off for sharpening.