GR2120

/ GR2120 #1  

jbgood

Tractor
2013 JD X738
I looking to buy a new GR2120 and would like some feedback from anyone who may own one. How hard is it to install the mower deck & Snowblower ? Do you have a cab ? If so , what Brand and any problems with it fogging up ? What do you think of the AWD and performance in the snow, Blowing wet heavy snow ?
Is the 3 cyl. diesel a better buy and performance over the gas engine ?

/ GR2120 #2  
I had one, GR2110, for a little over a year. Enough problems that I traded it back in on a BX2660. It turns on a dime and has plenty of power. The transmission was mostly my trouble. But the last thing was the front drive shaft coming loose. I may have had a lemon. Some guys, like Locknut, have had good service and really like them. Go here and read reviews.
Kubota GR2110 - Reviews, Photos, Prices, Specs - TractorByNet.com

Last edited:
   / GR2120 #3  
I looking to buy a new GR2120 and would like some feedback from anyone who may own one. How hard is it to install the mower deck & Snowblower ? Do you have a cab ? If so , what Brand and any problems with it fogging up ? What do you think of the AWD and performance in the snow, Blowing wet heavy snow ?
  1. Is the 3 cyl. diesel a better buy and performance over the gas engine ?
  1. I would take a BX over one of those anyday .:cool:

/ GR2120
I looked at the BX model and what you get and the cost all looks great But, I don't need the 3 point hitch, The roll bar is to tall to go under my trees and with a cab I'm not sure if it would fit in my garage (?) So the GR seems to be the more practical choice. My Question is more towards the install of the mower deck and the snowblower.

/ GR2120 #5  
Why don't you try to get hold of Locknut. He even had a front end loader on his. I'm not sure if he had a cab or not. But he probably knows as much about them as anyone.

/ GR2120 #6  
Not sure about the snowblower,but deck is pretty simple to put on/take off. My biggest gripe is that the deck wheels don't lock sideways to roll deck out like a John Deere X series does.