F2680E 60" Rear Discharge Deck with 95 hours for $12000.00??

/ F2680E 60" Rear Discharge Deck with 95 hours for $12000.00??
Still too much for a 2WD IMO.

Since you are a competing dealer.......Do you have one for sale for less? How much did you sell your last 2wd F2680 60" deck with 125 hours for? If you had a new one, how much would you ask for it? I know you told me several months ago to not buy a new F3080 since Kubota was making a new model which never happened, what was that all about?:confused: :confused: :confused:

/ F2680E 60" Rear Discharge Deck with 95 hours for $12000.00?? #13  
John, why is this thread in the forums rather than in the classifieds section? Sure looks like an ad for a used machine to me. Did you put it at the dealer on consignment or something? Personally, I appreciate Messick's giving their opinion of the price. Just let the thread die already. JMHO

/ F2680E 60" Rear Discharge Deck with 95 hours for $12000.00??
Just let the thread die already.
I can see you really believe that.:laughing: It would be dead if you hadn't revived it.
No, it's not on consignment. It belongs to Barlows who does have it for sale. Being the former owner and knowing the quality of the machine and it's history is why I put the info here so forum members that are hunting for the finest mower made will know about it, where it's located and how much the seller (Barlows) is asking for it.
For a competing dealer to knock another dealers price instead of offering one they have for sale and give their price is, well IMHO not, well my opinion has dropped a notch.
I don't think having something for sale has to go in ads and can't be posted here. Maybe the moderators will give their opinion on that.

/ F2680E 60" Rear Discharge Deck with 95 hours for $12000.00?? #15  
Still too much for a 2WD IMO.

I agree with the dealer... If he don't know, who would?

Doesn't look like you will be getting a " kick back " from your consignment. Why are you pushing a sale for a dealer ??
We all take some depreciation....... looks like your trying to save some of yours.
I agree with the masalser.... this isn't the classifieds. Have a great day !

John, you didn't revive a post from last May..... Did you ?
I feel some desperation here.... deal dragging on, losing more cash ?

Last edited:
   / F2680E 60" Rear Discharge Deck with 95 hours for $12000.00?? #16  
I bought a used kubota f2680, it has most of the parts needed for the bagging system except the power flow unit. I have'nt had any luck finding one and dealers says it cant be bought separate from the bagger. Any help??

/ F2680E 60" Rear Discharge Deck with 95 hours for $12000.00?? #17  
I bought a used kubota f2680, it has most of the parts needed for the bagging system except the power flow unit. I have'nt had any luck finding one and dealers says it cant be bought separate from the bagger. Any help??

You might be better to start a new thread with your question..