New ZD331!

/ New ZD331! #1  

Happyman

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L 3940
Just picked up a 2012 ZD331 rear discharge from Cavalier International in Ashland, VA. Thank you Cavalier and my salesman, Luther Sims, for another great deal and more of your amazing customer service :thumbsup:.

Can't wait to start cutting this weekend :D.
BTW....Cavalier beat Barlow by $300, and I got a second set of blades at no cost.

/ New ZD331! #2  
This post will not last long, you have insulted the one you do not talk about.

/ New ZD331! #4  
Happyman said:
Just picked up a 2012 ZD331 rear discharge from Cavalier International in Ashland, VA. Thank you Cavalier and my salesman, Luther Sims, for another great deal and more of your amazing customer service :thumbsup:.

Can't wait to start cutting this weekend :D.
BTW....Cavalier beat Barlow by $300, and I got a second set of blades at no cost.

Awesome machine. I have the ZD326 60" rear discharge and love it. My only suggestion is to CLEAN the radiator and screen often, it likes to suck up grass seed and light stuff...

/ New ZD331! #5  

Guess I need to start reading more posts or something...What did I miss? and why dont you talk about'em?

/ New ZD331!
Awesome machine. I have the ZD326 60" rear discharge and love it. My only suggestion is to CLEAN the radiator and screen often, it likes to suck up grass seed and light stuff...

Exactly what my salesman told me. He also put the regular high-lift blades from the side discharge deck on my rear discharge. Said it gives a much better cut. You might try it if you haven't already.

/ New ZD331! #7  
There is a local fella that tempers bush hog (rotary cutter) blades and then serrates them and he claims that doing this on mower blades will improve cut and make them last much longer. I may give that a shot when it's time to change mine out... The high lift, on other mowers I've had, I have always been impressed with the cut so I guess i'll just have to make a decision....

/ New ZD331! #8  
Is your "pot shot" based on personal experience or you just don't believe there are any good people based on your past work experience?:confused:

/ New ZD331! #9  
Guess I need to start reading more posts or something...What did I miss? and why dont you talk about'em?
Barlows sells New and Used Kubotas and delivers them all over the country. If a local dealer gets close to their price it's unusual. If a local dealer beats their price then it's worth telling since they are usually used as the dealer that sets the best price in the US. Those of us that have bought from them have rarely complained which is unusual based on the feedback many buyers provide about some dealers of all brands around the country.
There are some people that like to shoot from the woods that have no actual first hand knowledge about who they are shooting at.:)

/ New ZD331! #10  
Is your "pot shot" based on personal experience or you just don't believe there are any good people based on your past work experience?:confused:

Not a "Pot Shot" personal experience and fact. Plenty of good people in the world. I like good non - polarized debate on a topic with input from all.