Very Happy ZD321 owner

/ Very Happy ZD321 owner #1  

ckane

Tractor
Kubota L3700 FEL
Just cut for the first time on my ZD321. I bought it last week as a Leftover demo with only 18 hrs. It has a 54" deck which is exactly what I wanted. I was already buying way more mower than i needed to cut my 2 acres. I looked at SO many zero turns before i finally drove the Kubota Diesel. It was by far the most heavy duty machine I drove. Many of the others were lawn mowers...The Kubota is a machine that happens to cut the grass!!! Its like driving a Zamboni. The diesel is so quite!!! I looked at the ZG227 and the ZD221 but the options on the 3 series really sold me. I needed the 54" deck to get in some tight spots around the house. Plus with the smaller the deck...the more time in the seat ( which I am LOVING right now!) I would like to give a quick shout to Matt at Marshall Machinery in Pa. I bought it over the phone after finding it online and the process was great!!! Just as described and shipped to my door in 2 days!!!!! If you are in the market for a Zero turn try Kubota! The engineering is awesome and a great cut too!!! Pics coming soon.

/ Very Happy ZD321 owner #2  
ckane said:
Just cut for the first time on my ZD321. I bought it last week as a Leftover demo with only 18 hrs. It has a 54" deck which is exactly what I wanted. I was already buying way more mower than i needed to cut my 2 acres. I looked at SO many zero turns before i finally drove the Kubota Diesel. It was by far the most heavy duty machine I drove. Many of the others were lawn mowers...The Kubota is a machine that happens to cut the grass!!! Its like driving a Zamboni. The diesel is so quite!!! I looked at the ZG227 and the ZD221 but the options on the 3 series really sold me. I needed the 54" deck to get in some tight spots around the house. Plus with the smaller the deck...the more time in the seat ( which I am LOVING right now!) I would like to give a quick shout to Matt at Marshall Machinery in Pa. I bought it over the phone after finding it online and the process was great!!! Just as described and shipped to my door in 2 days!!!!! If you are in the market for a Zero turn try Kubota! The engineering is awesome and a great cut too!!! Pics coming soon.

Congrats! I've really enjoyed mine. I find myself wondering how much time I should wait between mowings so I don't stress the grass ;-).

/ Very Happy ZD321 owner #3  
Great machine. If you can run over it, it will cut it!!!:laughing:

/ Very Happy ZD321 owner #4  
I just bought mine too. It's a 2009 that had 5 hours on it. The gentleman who bought it new made a deal with his neighbor to cut hay on the property he was going to use the Kubota to cut. He used it twice in the three years he had it. He didn't need it anymore, so he sold it to me. I love it and am looking for things to mow!

/ Very Happy ZD321 owner #5  
congrats on your new machine. kubota makes great equipment. i demo'd some kubota zero turns a short while back and they were great! i opted for a b3200 with mid mount mower though as i needed more then just a mower and the tractor will receive multiple uses. i did think long and hard over the zero turn though. almost bought a 221 with 18 hours on it for $7,900. good deal i thought, but i loved that b3200. enjoy your kubota mower!:thumbsup: