Drive shaft from PTO to snowblower

/ Drive shaft from PTO to snowblower #1  

deadboltman

Tractor
Kubota g5200H
Deadboltman asks if anyone knows where I can find a drive shaft to engage the splined shaft of my PTO on my G5200h Kubota. I am trying to ginny-rig a drive system from my Kubota PTO to a Craftsman 42" snowblower. I live in N> MIch. where the snow can get deep and I amgetting too old to push a snowblower (even if it is self-propelled. Can you help me?

/ Drive shaft from PTO to snowblower #2  
Good luck....all kidding aside Kubota uses an uncommon PTO spline. It is 31/32"x10. You can buy the PTO side yoke from Kubota but will be quite surprised at the cost. This yoke was also used on old Cub Cadets. A trip to a tractor junkyard would be a good starting point. There are other places to get a yoke. I know Weasler makes one. Lastly I did come across an adapter to go to a standard spline 1-3/8"x6. This will open up the door for way more parts, even from TSC.

Check out this link:
http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-5576.html

/ Drive shaft from PTO to snowblower #3  
Deadboltman asks if anyone knows where I can find a drive shaft to engage the splined shaft of my PTO on my G5200h Kubota. I am trying to ginny-rig a drive system from my Kubota PTO to a Craftsman 42" snowblower. I live in N> MIch. where the snow can get deep and I amgetting too old to push a snowblower (even if it is self-propelled. Can you help me?
That is a #6 Weasler 0.98?? inch yoke. You might also try your mower shaft it might be used but you will have to make the mounts match the shaft length if you don't want to alter it.

/ Drive shaft from PTO to snowblower #4  
If you can source the yoke, check for a drive shaft repair facility in you area. They can make a shaft for you.