BX 25

/ BX 25 #1  

benitez

Tractor
kubota bx25
Looking for work lights for my new Kubota BX 25. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?:D

/ BX 25 #2  
Start here - http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ew-led-lighting-half-price.html?highlight=LED

then you can read this also - http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ew-led-lighting-half-price.html?highlight=LED

With the similar limitations on excess capacity of your BX25 and my BX24, I'd suggest the LED choices. People have been advocating 27 watt floods, but I have a pair of 18 watt units, and they turn night into day. Mounted on the protected underside of my ROPS, they have been great - no blinding, no head bumping...
Paul

/ BX 25 #3  
Benitez,

Search 'all' for lighting and related wording and you'll find a ton of info and opinions. Broaden your browsing beyond Kubota Lawn and Garden, and as a BX owner, you'll find a lot of good tips in the full 'tractor' categories. I think this area tends to focus more on ZTR mowers and such... good info, as well, but your BX has capabilities far beyond that.

And welcome to TBN!

;-) Paul

/ BX 25 #4  
Some good information in the above threads. I've ordered two lights from tractorhelp.com and have had great luck with them. Got the 27w round ones in a flood patter. Lots of light and they seem to have a pretty low amperage draw.

/ BX 25 #6  
Looking for work lights for my new Kubota BX 25. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?:D
Your post does not belong in this forum becaus a BX is not a lawn and garden tractor.
Post it in the owning & operating forum an you may get better/more results.
Also do a search on L brown 59 as i posted a very detaild description about installing work lights on any /all tractors . :thumbsup:

/ BX 25 #7  
Your post does not belong in this forum becaus a BX is not a lawn and garden tractor.
Also do a search on LBrown59 as I posted a very detaild description about installing work lights on any /all tractors . :thumbsup:

/ BX 25 #8  
Also do a search on LBrown59 as I posted a very detaild description about installing work lights on any /all tractors . :thumbsup:
LB you know you are not supposed to be over here in Lawn and Garden since you don't have Lawn and Garden equipment.:D Get back over to the tractors and leave these guys alone!!!:cool2: And since you don't belong over here your not allowed to post anything over here.:laughing: Now....GO ON....Get back home and leave them alone since YOU AIN'T nobodys boss!!!!!:drink: And then you had the nerve to try and give them advise when you ain't even supposed to be over here!!! Do you police all of the forums on TBN????:confused:

/ BX 25 #9  
it all depends on how handy, the looks you want, how much work you want to do, or money you got. ;)

kidding aside - I just used a piece of a bed frame and cut to length of my rops. I mounted 2 forwards lights and one reverse on the angle iron. soldered all the wiring together and ran a line to the fuse box with a switch. Mounted on bottom part of my rops with couple square corners u clamps from TSC.

/ BX 25 #10  
check with your local dealer. i know that kubota has came out with a factory work light kit to fit the new bx25d im sure it will work on your tractor. just a thought hope it helps.