Tractor
    kubota bx25

Default BX 25

Looking for work lights for my new kubota BX 25. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Tractor
    Kubota BX-24 - other goodies listed in my profile.

Default Re: BX 25

Start here - http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/c...?highlight=LED

then you can read this also - http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/c...?highlight=LED

With the similar limitations on excess capacity of your BX25 and my BX24, I'd suggest the LED choices. People have been advocating 27 watt floods, but I have a pair of 18 watt units, and they turn night into day. Mounted on the protected underside of my ROPS, they have been great - no blinding, no head bumping...
    Paul
    2008 BX-24 with MMM, brush hog, york rake, rear blade; handcrafted 5-tine forks; clamp-on pallet forks; bolt-on/off ripper tooth for BH bucket; Bro-Tek real wheel spacers and BH thumb; Piranha toothbar; Ratchet Rake; 3pt snowblower; extra LED lighting.

Tractor
    Kubota BX-24 - other goodies listed in my profile.

Benitez,

Search 'all' for lighting and related wording and you'll find a ton of info and opinions. Broaden your browsing beyond kubota Lawn and Garden, and as a BX owner, you'll find a lot of good tips in the full 'tractor' categories. I think this area tends to focus more on ZTR mowers and such... good info, as well, but your BX has capabilities far beyond that.

And welcome to TBN!

;-) Paul
    2008 BX-24 with MMM, brush hog, york rake, rear blade; handcrafted 5-tine forks; clamp-on pallet forks; bolt-on/off ripper tooth for BH bucket; Bro-Tek real wheel spacers and BH thumb; Piranha toothbar; Ratchet Rake; 3pt snowblower; extra LED lighting.

Tractor
    Case/IH DX33

Some good information in the above threads. I've ordered two lights from tractorhelp.com and have had great luck with them. Got the 27w round ones in a flood patter. Lots of light and they seem to have a pretty low amperage draw.

Silver Member
    Approved Advertiser

Here you go.. Quick-On Work Light Kit
    Lots of goodies for that BX25

Super Star Member
    First organized permanent settlement in the northwest territory
    Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500

Thumbs up Re: BX 25

Quote Originally Posted by benitez View Post
    Looking for work lights for my new kubota BX 25. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
    Your post does not belong in this forum becaus a BX is not a lawn and garden tractor.
    Post it in the owning & operating forum an you may get better/more results.
    Also do a search on L brown 59 as i posted a very detaild description about installing work lights on any /all tractors .
    Tractors 2003 Kubota BX1500 / 2004 Kubota Bx23 / 2005 Kubota BX1500.
    Attachments 60'' Front Blade/48'' Rear Tiller/FEL/Back Hoe /
    60'' MMM/Clamp on Forks/48'' MMM
    South of Canton Ohio L .B

Super Star Member
    First organized permanent settlement in the northwest territory
    Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500

Thumbs up Re: BX 25

Quote Originally Posted by benitez View Post
    Your post does not belong in this forum becaus a BX is not a lawn and garden tractor.
    Also do a search on LBrown59 as I posted a very detaild description about installing work lights on any /all tractors .
    Tractors 2003 Kubota BX1500 / 2004 Kubota Bx23 / 2005 Kubota BX1500.
    Attachments 60'' Front Blade/48'' Rear Tiller/FEL/Back Hoe /
    60'' MMM/Clamp on Forks/48'' MMM
    South of Canton Ohio L .B

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680 B2620 FEL/BH RTV1140

Quote Originally Posted by LBrown59 View Post
    Also do a search on LBrown59 as I posted a very detaild description about installing work lights on any /all tractors .
    LB you know you are not supposed to be over here in Lawn and Garden since you don't have Lawn and Garden equipment. Get back over to the tractors and leave these guys alone!!! And since you don't belong over here your not allowed to post anything over here. Now....GO ON....Get back home and leave them alone since YOU AIN'T nobodys boss!!!!! And then you had the nerve to try and give them advise when you ain't even supposed to be over here!!! Do you police all of the forums on TBN????
    2012 B2620 FEL BH, 2008 F2680 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

it all depends on how handy, the looks you want, how much work you want to do, or money you got.

kidding aside - I just used a piece of a bed frame and cut to length of my rops. I mounted 2 forwards lights and one reverse on the angle iron. soldered all the wiring together and ran a line to the fuse box with a switch. Mounted on bottom part of my rops with couple square corners u clamps from TSC.

Tractor
    All Kubota Equipment

check with your local dealer. i know that kubota has came out with a factory work light kit to fit the new bx25d im sure it will work on your tractor. just a thought hope it helps.