Larger tyres on a F2400

/ Larger tyres on a F2400 #1  

wyrmat1

Tractor
IH574, DB885, kubota F2400
I have an Kubota outfront F2400 which i use for general light duties as well as mowing, i wish to increase tyre size from current 10.5 inch front - 6.5 inch rear, to 15.3 inch front - 10.5 inch rear, have i got the right ratio and will it still operate OK
Appreciate any help

/ Larger tyres on a F2400 #2  
With the added height, will the hydraulic lifting ram be able to lower the mower deck enough?

/ Larger tyres on a F2400
i think i can adjust that quite easily on linkage, i use it a lot to fetch and carry with a frame i made made for the front so its a dual purpose vehicle now.
I think 15.3 inch wheels will do for the front to go with the rear 10.5 but some confirmation would be nice before i start cutting metal, the gear ratio front to back would be best info

i think i can adjust that quite easily on linkage, i use it a lot to fetch and carry with a frame i made made for the front so its a dual purpose vehicle now.
I think 15.3 inch wheels will do for the front to go with the rear 10.5 but some confirmation would be nice before i start cutting metal, the gear ratio front to back would be best info

/ Larger tyres on a F2400 #5  
The front tires are 23" tall x 10.5 wide on a 12"rim.The rears are 16" tall x 6.5 wide on an 8" rim. If you are just going to put on a wider tire it has no effect on gear ratio.
Bill

Thanks for the reply, i am looking to put the larger front wheels on the rear to get more ground clearance so its the size of new front wheels i need to know to maintain the same gear ratio

/ Larger tyres on a F2400 #7  
You are only going to have enough room for abou a 2" taller tire on the front unless you remove the fenders. That wouldn't be worth the trouble. The front tires won't bolt on the back so you would need different rims.
Bill