Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Kubota L2500DT

Default Re: Kubota GR2000 metal shavings in hydraulic oil screen. How much is to much?

HOLY CRAP! Mine had virtually nothing on the screen at 372 hrs. (L2500DT)

Tractor
    Kubota GR2000

Default Re: Kubota GR2000 metal shavings in hydraulic oil screen. How much is to much?

I had a phone call from the area kubota rep and he is trying to take posession of the replacememt transmission. He will go over it and work with my local dealer to install this in my unit.
    I have seen the service bulletin when they first knew there were issues with the earlier units made.
    I think if my dealer had not gone out of business I may have found out about this much sooner.
    the rep told me they had changed the service hours to 50 instead of 200.
    I told the rep that I didn't expect the world but certainly would appreciated any help they could give me.
    My dealer had suggested that I write to Kubota myself so I did. They replied and asked for the pictures.
    All were helpful and I Believe this is what prompted the call from the rep.
    I have not heard back from him yet but told him to let me or the dealer know because my unit is scheduled for other work at the dealer in early march.
    I will let you know how I make out.

Tractor
    Gr2000 / kubota

I hate to say this but, kubota should be responsible for this problem. It shouldn't be the responsibility of the owner for a fix on a manufactures defect. They shouldn't hide their head, but fix the problem as a recall, what are they becoming Toyota?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12