L 3350 no power after several weeks of repairs

/ L 3350 no power after several weeks of repairs #1  

mickeynsac

Tractor
L3350 Kubota
I was wondering if dirty injectors could be a problem.
Finally got tractor running after six months. I was so excited to get it started and then....it has no power.
When I let out the clutch it will go for about twenty feet and then starts to die. I stop let RPMs rev up , let out the clutch and it dies.
We have removed cleaned tank, fuel lines, installed new filter and replaced transfer pump.
Any suggestions are very appreciated.

Last edited:
   / L 3350 no power after several weeks of repairs #2  
Sounds like fuel delivery issues. How cold is it were you are located? Could the fuel be gelling?

/ L 3350 no power after several weeks of repairs
Central Valley CA about 50-60F.
Fuel is fresh from Flying J with additives.

/ L 3350 no power after several weeks of repairs #4  
Not saying you won't get help here in this Kubota Lawn and Garden forum but I believe you'll get more responses over here Kubota Owning/Operating at the Kubota Tractor owners forum.

/ L 3350 no power after several weeks of repairs #5  
Having a fuel pump rebuilt can be compared to getting a new heart in a diesel engine. I would have it rebuilt in a shop that only works on fuel pumps. I'll bet your problem disappears after the rebuild.

/ L 3350 no power after several weeks of repairs #6  
It sounds like you did some extensive work on the fuel system. On many of the older tractors they often have been more difficult to get bleed out of air. I'd just let the tractor run for 30 minutes or so at about 1/2 throttle. before moving it or driving.