hydraulic fluid in oil?

/ hydraulic fluid in oil? #1  

bob sullivant

Tractor
kkubota b7200 hst
I have a b7200 Kubota HST that is leaking more and more hydrauliic fluid and I can't locate the leak. Now the engine is blowing oil everywhere. The crankcase is quite overfull. I don't smell diesel in the oil so I suspect the hydraulic pump is leaking into the crankcase. I could use some advice.

/ hydraulic fluid in oil? #2  
I have a b7200 Kubota HST that is leaking more and more hydrauliic fluid and I can't locate the leak. Now the engine is blowing oil everywhere. The crankcase is quite overfull. I don't smell diesel in the oil so I suspect the hydraulic pump is leaking into the crankcase. I could use some advice.

Sounds like you are right to me. You can replace the seal, but in my experience it will only be temporary, the best solution is likely to replace the pump.

Brian

/ hydraulic fluid in oil?
Thanks for responding even if you didn't tell me what I wanted to hear. I visited the dealer today and learned a new pump is five hundred bucks. The parts man showed me an exploded view of the pump. Guess I will jerk the pump off and see what it looks like.