GR 2100 leaking...again

/ GR 2100 leaking...again #21  
If it were me,I would have taken the tractor to the dealer to have it diagnosed at the first hint of a problem.Can't imagine trying to use it that way.I'm confused on the hours of the unit.You stated 570 in post 7,then 155 in post 14.Also.are both springs in place on each side re the glidesteer clutch levers?.

The 155 I stated is how many hrs. were on the hydraulic fluid-dealer replaced axle seals and did some upgrades @ 415hrs-when I drained oil last week and changed filter it was at 570 hrs. on machine. I didn't think the hydraulic oil should be that dark. Both cable springs are attached. I finished the lawn tonight-I need to ask my boss if I can use a pickup to get it to dealer-I no longer have a pickup,trailer,or car w/ hitch to transport it. I also noticed when I was under it that the output shaft on tranny that goes to engine has some slop in it......

/ GR 2100 leaking...again #22  
Got the mower back on Monday, they managed to braze a new olive on the pipe so didn't have to get a new part in. Being given a flogging since, down our way it's Spring now, and so far the transmission is only covered in grass clippings not oil! Haven't got the invoice yet so don't know the cost, but have just remembered that last year it had something done to the input shaft, replacement bearings or shaft I can't remember, it was a Kubota recall and thus cost me nothing. Anyone out there recall that? I'll be checking it out in the hope that I can pin this last lot of repairs back to that. More once I get the bill!

/ GR 2100 leaking...again #23  
sorry to jump in but I have no idea what I am doing. I need help and you guys seem to know about my darn lawnmower. I have a Kubota gr2100 lawnmower.it was making a grinding noise as I was trying to engage the blade.welp I stopped and started several times and then it wouldn't engage at all.it still moves just fine but the blades will not engage.in nov of 2013 I took it to a shop were it sat an was never touched until today. I brought it home.ive been told that the the shaft or pto or whatever you call it isn't moving and that's why it wont work.our dealer is a wanker and I cant get him to tell me what the name of the part that I need. could someone please tell me the name of the part that I need and is it hard to fix.thanks

/ GR 2100 leaking...again
I used to have the same machined you do. What year is it? How many hour are on it? Without knowing any more then I do about it, it sounds to me as though your PTO (Power Take Off) is shot. It is a series of clutches that run in oil and it is located in the transmission. The transmission would have to be pulled and disassembled to get to it. Hopefully some of the other folks on this site (Locknut comes to mind) that know more then I do will chime in. I wish you luck in getting it rectified......

/ GR 2100 leaking...again #25  
Sherry, Did you take it to a Kubota dealer for repairs? Philip.