Replacing the GR

/ Replacing the GR #31  
However, in MY mind at least, I was treated at the very LEAST, fairly and I am extreamly happy with my new toy...errrr...tool. So far, it's everything I thought it would be!!! : ) Cheers! : )

The deals done. It now doesn't matter. Enjoy the tractor and forget about the deal. :thumbsup:

You're exactly right John.When the perceived value exeeds the price,a sale is made and everyone is happy :thumbsup:

/ Replacing the GR #32  
You're exactly right John.When the perceived value exeeds the price,a sale is made and everyone is happy :thumbsup:

To me and you, that's right but some people can't move on and truly enjoy their purchase for the "what ifs". What if I'd offered $10 less, what if I'd asked for free delivery, what if I'd asked for it for half of what they asked. On, and on and on. Then on open forums where people won't post self details there are the secret people that always throw in a phony "I got one just like it for $$$$ less than you paid and mine had :::: that yours didn't and on and on and on.
Once the deal is done, move on to using/enjoying the purchase and never let the deal and what ifs ever enter your mind again.
Course being a Counselor those Personality quirks help keep me busy.:) I could say "Yes, people are after you".......The IRS, Satan, people you owe money,etc, etc, etc.:)

/ Replacing the GR
Youre right about the IRS... : )