Kubota ZG124E-48 Buying

/ Kubota ZG124E-48 Buying #21  
SCAG SFZ48-600FS Freedom Z Zero Turn Mower -5999.0 ....ZT3100 series tranny , Kawasaki 600FS 603cc, V-twin , 8mph , Drive tires: 18x7-8

Gravely Pro Turn , Kawasakiョ FS691 726cc -5899.00 , ZT3200 series tranny , 9mph , 20-22? inch drive tires , decks are 10 ga

Gravely has an edge in two important areas , but I haven't driven the Scag yet. Gravely was sweet. Exmark is another , yes. My dealer has both next time I'll talk dollars and models with him.

Still need to get to kubota and drive the kommander , my wife likes the looks best. :D

/ Kubota ZG124E-48 Buying
Just ordered the ZG124E - 48" Deck but the dealer does not have one in stock and Kubota is not shipping any until they get the Fuel Tank fix figured out. Comes with Briggs and Straton Engine.

/ Kubota ZG124E-48 Buying #23  
I took delivery of mine the other day and so far I only have one complaint. Its a little out of balance for a zero turn. There isn't enough weight behind the rear wheels, if its on any kind of slope its sliding the up hill tire to keep it straight and its hard to turn in some areas. But overall I really like it!

/ Kubota ZG124E-48 Buying #24  
ForumRunner_20130510_094438.png

/ Kubota ZG124E-48 Buying #25  
What are those short sidewall tires like on the kidneys?

/ Kubota ZG124E-48 Buying #26  
What are those short sidewall tires like on the kidneys?

I was also wondering that, although the overall package seems like a decent compromise between a residential mower and a commercial zero turn.

/ Kubota ZG124E-48 Buying
I have a flat yard with lots of obsticles what do you mean by hard to turn in some areas?

/ Kubota ZG124E-48 Buying #29  
I have a flat yard with lots of obsticles what do you mean by hard to turn in some areas?

If you have a flat yard you shouldn't have a problem. I have some sloped areas and if I need to turn up hill I can't just slow the up hill tire. I have to stop and reverse it then go again. I don't want to make it sound worse that it is, it's just a little inconvenient at times. I am glad I went with the Kubota. Its well made and a simple tough design.

/ Kubota ZG124E-48 Buying #30  
I ended up buying a ZG127S-54 today. Getting dropped off Friday. The have a fix for the belt/fan/fuel tank problem according to my dealer, and mine will be fixed